Registered
509 Posts
Nice try... ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hookdupdelsol said:
Ever hear of a Race Track? You put to many people in danger to prove absolutely nothing!

Just thought I'd share!
Well thanks for sharing. All comments no matter how unimportant are welcomed

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Darksun280 said:
Well thanks for sharing. All comments no matter how unimportant are welcomed
Well, I am sure my comment will be important if you kill someone just because you decided you wanted to see how fast you were going...

See this is what I do not understand. You race to see who wins but yet, in no way are the conditions the same in either instance. If you really want to see the truth, why don't you go to a drag strip where the surfaces are MOST LIKELY identical to each other, and your time and your let off at the same time, no honking shit.

Look, the only reason I say this is because if some little(or old) punk gets in an accident and hurts my nephew, I will find that person and strangle(sp?) him till he turns blue in the face. You may not live anywhere near me, but let the truth be told, just about any uncle/father/brother/best friend, would try to do the same thing! Do you have a brother? sister? dad? mom? uncle? aunt? nephew? neice(sp?)? Hmm, what would you do if a 16 year old got in an accident and hurt one of them severly possible even murdering them?

Just some food for thought!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't get me wrong i see what your saying I really do but guess what you can die at any time and just about anything can kill you so if its an old lady who T-boned you trying to make a Uturn and didn't beat out traffic or some kid in a civic doing 85 on the highway hits a pothole and bounces into your car killing you it all amounts to the same thing in the end your gone and there was nothing you can do about it. Sorry man thats life when you go you go no matter how carefull you and and everyone else tries to be. And theres my little rant for the month im done. Please guys enjoy the vids all races are fake and no person or animals where hurt in the making of those videos

1 - 13 of 13 Posts