Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I thought the sub is supposed to be a 10", by the pic it looks like a really small 10" (like 9.7" LOL j/k) I highly doubt its a 12" like advertised, SUE THEM - FALSE ADVERTISING!!! LOL And yeah those graphics are GAY!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
those graphics do look.........awful (IMO) I also find it hard to beleive that it was shipped to that guy by accident when it was suppose to go to an autoshow!! Dont you think the auto show will wonder where its car is at, and not only that, if that car is a show car only there is no telling what sort blemishes, mechanical problems, things left out, etc.. Either way i think he is pulling our leg on the accidental shipping.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Ronnie Pendergrass said:
those graphics do look.........awful (IMO) I also find it hard to beleive that it was shipped to that guy by accident when it was suppose to go to an autoshow!! Dont you think the auto show will wonder where its car is at, and not only that, if that car is a show car only there is no telling what sort blemishes, mechanical problems, things left out, etc.. Either way i think he is pulling our leg on the accidental shipping.
Yeah that is so true because if it was a car show car they would have done more than over priced thermal resen prints.

·
Registered
64 Posts
We have a couple fully optioned ones coming in. The yellow one we have is a 21,995 MSRP, but with the $3000 ADM. SO 24,995 for a yellow one, haha. Do we expect to sell it for that, NOPE. We are a big dealership and let stuff sit for a long time. We still have a '04 Z06 LeMans edition. But it's a cash asset since the "dealer" bought it and we have a couple other old vette's in the showroom.

That red one w/ graphics was local to me. It's right down the street from my house actually. There isn't a chevrolet dealership there. I think that's an auto body and collision center. I actually got a call from someone asking if it was our's since there is no contact number.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts