Cobalts SS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
oh and retros for the cobalts would be awesome. for the headlights, can you paint them any color or just black? i was thinking factory matched victory red...

·
Registered
478 Posts
DUDE PLEASE OHHHH PLEASE DO A COBALT SET!!!

i want them like rite fuckin now!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are sick, is that faux carbon fiber? i like it.

Carbon fiber where LOL? I think your just thinking the black portions where the lines are is CF LOL. Those lines are just from the lens. There are there stock. I could do CF but it would be costly ;)

oh and retros for the cobalts would be awesome. for the headlights, can you paint them any color or just black? i was thinking factory matched victory red...
I can do colormatched for your headlights. I just didn't list it on the site :eek:

The cobalt headlights are pretty deep so you can fit alot of different kinds of projectors in there I'm sure.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Carbon fiber where LOL? I think your just thinking the black portions where the lines are is CF LOL. Those lines are just from the lens. There are there stock. I could do CF but it would be costly ;)

I can do colormatched for your headlights. I just didn't list it on the site :eek:

The cobalt headlights are pretty deep so you can fit alot of different kinds of projectors in there I'm sure.
you have given me a lot to think about :cool:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
those are nice!
ISO, the color matched deal would be pretty nice, kinda like the new vette's

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
what are we talking here $$$$$

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
wow thos headlights look awesome, i'm assuming you also did the retro on them? very clean.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what are we talking here $$$$$
Not quite sure just yet. If anyone has a broken or damaged headlight they are willing to send me, then we can go from there and I will have a much better understanding of what will be involved....;)

wow thos headlights look awesome, i'm assuming you also did the retro on them? very clean.

Thanks and yessir! :cool:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Not quite sure just yet. If anyone has a broken or damaged headlight they are willing to send me, then we can go from there and I will have a much better understanding of what will be involved....;)

Thanks and yessir! :cool:
shit....i'd buy you a set if you did this for me!

I want projecters for my HID's soooo bad

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hahahah I have a retrofitted cobalt! HAHAHAHAH

It only took me two weeks spending about an hour a day to do mine. Look to spend around a grand or more with parts and labor.

·
Registered
478 Posts

It only took me two weeks spending about an hour a day to do mine. Look to spend around a grand or more with parts and labor.
god i hate you merc!:D :D :D

you lucky SOB!

i got the HID set up but i need the projecters to totaly control the light output.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

I'm aware of yours...

I don't why you would even say look to spend X amount of dollars when you have no idea what my pricing would be like. Take the G6 guys I do for intence....

$675 for the Stage II set-up (includes new bulbs, ballasts and covers, labors, materials). Factor in them having to spend say $80 on OEM shrouds (if they wanted them) ans the total is only $755. So you are way off predicting my prices.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm aware of yours...

I don't why you would even say look to spend X amount of dollars when you have no idea what my pricing would be like. Take the G6 guys I do for intence....

$675 for the Stage II set-up (includes new bulbs, ballasts and covers, labors, materials). Factor in them having to spend say $80 on OEM shrouds (if they wanted them) ans the total is only $755. So you are way off predicting my prices.
pshh...dont worry out him^^

you gonna make a set for us?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey Orange Juice, props to you man. Great work. I can appriciate the quality and time it takes to do something like you are doing. I've been tryin to get around to painting the inside of my headlights also, but time is hard to come by. How long have you been doing painting? And if u get a chance check out some of the work i've done. The first one is my favorite. Enjoy.

http://specialtyworkbyanthony.com/1969CamaroRaceCarDash.htm

http://specialtyworkbyanthony.com/SmokedTaillights.htm

http://specialtyworkbyanthony.com/2004MercedesSL55.htm

http://specialtyworkbyanthony.com/2001BMW740.htm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts