Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am a big fan of the Cobalt. I cant wait to see them onthe streets. I am glad Chevy stepped up to the plate and came up with a kickass pocket rocket to make the V8 guys take notice.

I cant wait to see some real life pics of them. or even ride in one maybe

Oh yeah heres my neon,





Well, I just wanted to say Hi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
GREAT looking SRT-4.


BTW, in the pictures provided I didn't see ONE badge stating it was a Neon. SRT-4 is more than efficient. :D


Ruben F.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the reason I say neon, is because it is a neon. Im one of the few SRT4 owners that is not deluded into thinking an SRT4 is not a neon. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
thats the only reason i could not bring myself to buy an srt-4 they are still a neon. dodge got it right with the motor i know this i have an 88 daytona shelby. they make great motors. but a neon is still a neon. they have one of the worst crash ratings on the market to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cobaltssblue said:
thats the only reason i could not bring myself to buy an srt-4 they are still a neon. dodge got it right with the motor i know this i have an 88 daytona shelby. they make great motors. but a neon is still a neon. they have one of the worst crash ratings on the market to.

Actually if you check the srt4forums, they have more than a few guys that have rolled there srt4's and come out with just a few scratches. They dont do too bad. Although I personally have never gotten into a wreck in one. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
srt4police said:
Actually if you check the srt4forums, they have more than a few guys that have rolled there srt4's and come out with just a few scratches. They dont do too bad. Although I personally have never gotten into a wreck in one. ;)
dude what rims are those, they would look great on my black one.....and do they make them in 17s?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
That is one NICE lookin SRT bro!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
btw.... what kind of eye lids are those like brand wise, they look great, I guess that's what gives your car that "mean" look. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
In my opinion that color and black are the only way to go for an SRT-4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Hey srtpolice, I noticed you have 2 breather filters. Never seen a breather off the PCV valve before. Does'nt the breather get clogged with oil alot??? Also does it throw any codes? It looks like a really good idea, dont need a catch can :)

OH ya, cant wait till a new ss pulls up next to me at a stop light ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
i like the eyelids. Makes the Neon not look like a Neon lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
19 psi : stock said:
Hey srtpolice, I noticed you have 2 breather filters. Never seen a breather off the PCV valve before. Does'nt the breather get clogged with oil alot??? Also does it throw any codes? It looks like a really good idea, dont need a catch can :)

OH ya, cant wait till a new ss pulls up next to me at a stop light ;)
Hmm 19psi stock must be an evo right? what colour?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
cobaltssblue said:
thats the only reason i could not bring myself to buy an srt-4 they are still a neon. dodge got it right with the motor i know this i have an 88 daytona shelby. they make great motors. but a neon is still a neon. they have one of the worst crash ratings on the market to.
I could never bring myself to buy an Evo since they are still a Lancer. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top