Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am a big fan of the Cobalt. I cant wait to see them onthe streets. I am glad Chevy stepped up to the plate and came up with a kickass pocket rocket to make the V8 guys take notice.

I cant wait to see some real life pics of them. or even ride in one maybe

Oh yeah heres my neon,

Well, I just wanted to say Hi.

·
Registered
60 Posts
thats the only reason i could not bring myself to buy an srt-4 they are still a neon. dodge got it right with the motor i know this i have an 88 daytona shelby. they make great motors. but a neon is still a neon. they have one of the worst crash ratings on the market to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cobaltssblue said:
thats the only reason i could not bring myself to buy an srt-4 they are still a neon. dodge got it right with the motor i know this i have an 88 daytona shelby. they make great motors. but a neon is still a neon. they have one of the worst crash ratings on the market to.

Actually if you check the srt4forums, they have more than a few guys that have rolled there srt4's and come out with just a few scratches. They dont do too bad. Although I personally have never gotten into a wreck in one. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
srt4police said:
Actually if you check the srt4forums, they have more than a few guys that have rolled there srt4's and come out with just a few scratches. They dont do too bad. Although I personally have never gotten into a wreck in one. ;)
dude what rims are those, they would look great on my black one.....and do they make them in 17s?

·
Registered
48 Posts
In my opinion that color and black are the only way to go for an SRT-4

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey srtpolice, I noticed you have 2 breather filters. Never seen a breather off the PCV valve before. Does'nt the breather get clogged with oil alot??? Also does it throw any codes? It looks like a really good idea, dont need a catch can :)

OH ya, cant wait till a new ss pulls up next to me at a stop light ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
19 psi : stock said:
Hey srtpolice, I noticed you have 2 breather filters. Never seen a breather off the PCV valve before. Does'nt the breather get clogged with oil alot??? Also does it throw any codes? It looks like a really good idea, dont need a catch can :)

OH ya, cant wait till a new ss pulls up next to me at a stop light ;)
Hmm 19psi stock must be an evo right? what colour?

·
Registered
5 Posts
cobaltssblue said:
I could never bring myself to buy an Evo since they are still a Lancer. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts