Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=11534 this answers almost every question about nitrous especially on these cars. Admins/Mods just a suggestion...Either sticky this or create something similar to it. ;)

*Edit* Also everybody if that link doesn't answer your question, then ask in here. So that there are not 20 different questions active. :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
POS280Z said:
Haha and it's not the only one either. http://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1575 ... Why was that person banned? Seems helpful and very knowledgeable. :confused:

Wasey was banned because he wasnt putting up with retarded bullshit, I was right along with him only he posted about it i just ignored it. I liked him, i thought he was a pretty funny guy,and he seemed to know his stuff, apparently no one else did though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Alex said:
Wasey was banned because he wasnt putting up with retarded bullshit, I was right along with him only he posted about it i just ignored it. I liked him, i thought he was a pretty funny guy,and he seemed to know his stuff, apparently no one else did though.
Oh.... someone PMed me saying, something about a list. What is that about?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Oh, the list, that was a list of people who posted stupid shit that didn't make sense and deserved to be punched in the face. I'm upset that he was banned. I miss the arguements we'd have over whether or not japanese cars suck, which they do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
XxGarbSxX said:
Oh, the list, that was a list of people who posted stupid shit that didn't make sense and deserved to be punched in the face. I'm upset that he was banned. I miss the arguements we'd have over whether or not japanese cars suck, which they do.
He got banned for calling stupid people, stupid? And not all Japanese cars suck. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
turbocharge

Hey every one i would like to know if any body has a turbocharged cobalt that they could help me out?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
maybe if you made a thread in the performance modification section instead of posting in a random thread people would answer that question... just a thought though.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
also, i miss wasey! we used to have such wonderful arguments. and i'm pretty sure everyone on his "biggest tards of cobaltss.com" list in his sig don't post here anymore. correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
how are the cobalts handling the spray? im a nitrous junkie and have installed about 20 kits, i spray a 250 shot through my Z28 and a 125 through my SS my SS has a dry kit and the Z has a 2 stage wet kit. im assuming that a wet kit is more supercharger friendly because it wont over work your injectors like a dry kit does (im assuming on a cobalt SS supercharged the fuel ratio increases on a 1:1 basis while under boost) who here has sprayed? and how did the motor react?

·
Registered
306 Posts
The motor, at least mine, loves the stuff. I use a 75 wet at this time, about to be dyno tuned to perfection with the intnse stage 3 kit when I return from kuwait in a few months...

·
Registered
67 Posts
05YELLOWSS said:
The motor, at least mine, loves the stuff. I use a 75 wet at this time, about to be dyno tuned to perfection with the intnse stage 3 kit when I return from kuwait in a few months...
im going to can my nitrous and go a different route. :D

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
How much spray can we get away with on-top of GMPP Stage 2? I think 50 HP shot would be safe, but would love to try the 75HP wet shot. I need to keep the car somewhat reliable.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
05YELLOWSS said:
Yeah let us know. What military branch are you in?

·
Registered
36 Posts
i was looking to buy just a pulley and hub for my car but i was wondering if i put a modern performance one on, would it alter with my warranty? Or should i just wait and but the gmpp stage 2?

·
Registered
21 Posts
ok i have a 2009 cobalt ss turbocharged, and its pissing me off that there isnt shit out for it yet, this whole new car with no performance parts sucks ass.....now im thinking about just going to some nitrous or alcohol injection.....pros cons? i was thinkin about just a 50 shot of nitrous....will that fuck up my engine? some people tell me it will, and some say it wont....is the alcohol injection going to work even close to as good as nitrous?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts