Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cut my stock antenna down to like 10inches and then I cut the little ball off the top of the other half. And now I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the ball on top of the cut down antenna now, the only thing I tryed was epoxy glue and that didnt work.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Forced. I would never recommend shaving an antennae. Go to auto zone and pick up a low profile antenna. You probably destroyed the one you have. Glue will only last for so long after so many hot then cold then hot then cold days the piece will fall off. Low profile antenna's are like $20 I beleive. I know you are young and you are on a fixed budget but it is worth the money

2005 Arrival Blue Metallic
Cobalt SS/SC

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well really I already have a low profile one that I bought, but I liked the look of the stock one better so I cut it. When I put it on to see if I got the same reception I did. So if I can find one with the stock look ill buy it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DV8 said:
Short Antenna On Ebay (Click Me)

this is the one i use on my camaro. i'm not sure if the thread pitch on the antenna is the same, but i don't see why they would change it. the seller could probably tell you though.
Hey thanks for that link thats pretty much what im looking for so if it will fit ill buy that one.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I like the RC car look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts