Cobalts SS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says do you guys know of anything different they will do to the 06 that wasnt on the 05? Any glitches fixed or performance or any other add-ons? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Not that I know of. Not to the SS s/c anyways.

·
Registered
97 Posts
They added this off Purpelish Brown Color and I heard that they changed the Blue paint. Changing color options is very common. Also they make the 4 door SS with the 2.4LNA Ecotec.

And I seen the 4 door SS and a SS/SC with the E85 (performance package) Yesterday Both '06's

·
Registered
220 Posts
Also, i belive there will be iPod compadibility "out of the box" i guess you could say.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
NfamousZ24 said:
They added this off Purpelish Brown Color and I heard that they changed the Blue paint. Changing color options is very common. Also they make the 4 door SS with the 2.4LNA Ecotec.

And I seen the 4 door SS and a SS/SC with the E85 (performance package) Yesterday Both '06's
The 2.4L will be available in coupe form as well, 5spd or auto. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So wait will it be a 2.4L supercharged or will it be the 2.0 supercharged or the 2.4 non super charged? So there are bascially no differences no mistakes they found that they are fixing?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
problems are just RECENTLY popping up with more and more people coming to the dealerships....

Of course they'll be fixed, just not now...

They'll probably gather all these little problems for a while, then throw on their thinking caps to find out where they screwed up, lol

next year's model should be fine though

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
KSE said:
problems are just RECENTLY popping up with more and more people coming to the dealerships....

Of course they'll be fixed, just not now...

They'll probably gather all these little problems for a while, then throw on their thinking caps to find out where they screwed up, lol

next year's model should be fine though
Yeah it should........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts