Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
I guess no one... Hopefully I can get my wifey into driving a 5 SPD, so she we can purchase one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
sup i'm at spring cypress and 249... but with no SS. I'm just a jealous pothead with no SS that wants to say, "what's happenin'."

lol... i'm stoned...

seriously.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from houston. But I have a 2004 RSX-S. I saw a Blue Cobalt SS on aldine westfield last night, and that's what brought me to register on this site. I live in the spring area.

Zach

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BBY2K4 said:
I'm from houston. But I have a 2004 RSX-S. I saw a Blue Cobalt SS on aldine westfield last night, and that's what brought me to register on this site. I live in the spring area.

Zach
Oh man, Timberlane?? I was on Aldine Westfield a few days ago trying to haul butt to my friends house because he'd fallen off his garage ladder putting a light fixture in and broke his ankle LOL. anyway I had seen a blue RSX on the way there, turned into timberlane too. Was that you?? If so, that's a mighty clean RSX you have there, it sounded great too!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Say, I finally found where I belong. I live in the land of H-town. I stay up in Kingwood off of 59. A few mins away from Deerbrook Mall. But hey, yeah I'm 19, and yeah I have a Cobalt... but I'm not one of those rich spoiled kids whose daddy bot his car. This is my own sweat and blood. But say, if you see a red base Cobalt w/ no spoiler and a red glow from the inside (visible only at night) run up on ya cuz I seen ya in another Cobalt, it's probly me. Btw... does any one own a arrival blue Cobalt SS/sc and get smoked on Kingwood Drive back in July or August by a red base Cobalt w/ a red glow coming from the inside? Aww... that was me. Like I say, I challenge anything. But that was jus my curiosity to c how fast they wz. Maybe we'll meet again. I think you missed 2nd so I won't clown you bout it. Happens to the best of us. It'll be easy to spot me w/ a white "CobaltSS.net" windshield decal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts