Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 06 cobalt ss sc and im looking for some ideas of what i should do first to make it faster. anyone have any ideas and if so know of any websites i should visit to get the mods from? dont know what mod i should get first

·
Registered
45 Posts
I started with the Cold Air Intake from ZZP. It is 3" and a tight fit. My plans are as follows: full 3" exhaust with a catless dp, zzp stage 3 kit probably will run the 2.7 pulley and get dual pass with option B. After that it depends what you are really looking for as far as numbers....I would suggest a new clutch because these stock ones slip like dollar store shoes on ice when you really drive em hard.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Learn to drive! The driver mod is the best thing you can do. Go to some autoX's and trackdays. Anyone can step on the gas in a straight line, it takes talent to brake, turn and accelerate. Spend that upgrade money on yourself and good tires.

Dog

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i know how to drive and i was thinking clutch first cuz i raced my friends evo the other day and it slipped

·
Banned
59 Posts
I started with the Cold Air Intake from ZZP. It is 3" and a tight fit. My plans are as follows: full 3" exhaust with a catless dp, zzp stage 3 kit probably will run the 2.7 pulley and get dual pass with option B. After that it depends what you are really looking for as far as numbers....I would suggest a new clutch because these stock ones slip like dollar store shoes on ice when you really drive em hard.

dollar store shoes your retardedly funny man im using that next time something is crappy give mad props on that

ONLY get a 3inch if you intend on goind over 300 3inch = 300+ just letting you know redline or net has dyno proven that 3inch on m62 hurts whp gains across the board

1 - 5 of 5 Posts