Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there happens to be any other forum members that are in the military.

Air Force here.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Lou, Rammstein?
if so do you know a guy last name Carlton, fuels guy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes Ramstein but I don't know that name. I am in fuels too, well fuels as in issuing and storing fuel not working on a/c fuel systems. Did they just arrive here?

·
Registered
123 Posts
that have a srt4 or cobalt ss? :p

navy going on five years...
im into aircraft engines...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Oh about your sig, man, its not just a job, you guys are protecting everything America stands for!!! And none of us can thank any of you enough for what you are doing! I am very proud of EVERYONE in any branch ofthe military and honestly look up to you! I wanted to join the military when I was in highschool (mainly cause I wanted to be a pilot that flew fighter jets) But for some reason my life never went that way, in some ways Im glad, but in others I regret it! I consider what you guys do to be an honor! And like I said nobody can thank you enough!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Navy ROTC, thats how Im getting $ to pay for a new ss

anybody know anything about the 2.4L, its supposed to come out this year, not supercharged though

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Supposed to be released as an 06 model as far as I know. Im not sure wether or not it will have the G85 option or not, which includes the Recaro seats and the limited slip. And Im also curious as to wether or not it will have the same manual tranny as the 2.0L S/C, I do know it will have an auto option.

·
Registered
70 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Oh about your sig, man, its not just a job, you guys are protecting everything America stands for!!! And none of us can thank any of you enough for what you are doing! I am very proud of EVERYONE in any branch ofthe military and honestly look up to you! I wanted to join the military when I was in highschool (mainly cause I wanted to be a pilot that flew fighter jets) But for some reason my life never went that way, in some ways Im glad, but in others I regret it! I consider what you guys do to be an honor! And like I said nobody can thank you enough!

Well put CoBIZZLE, I couldn't agree more!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts