Cobalts SS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
iso, i was going to say the same thing, only you did it in pictures. go to cardomain.com. lots of guys have full pages about their cars with pics. there are about 640 cobalts on there. so if you are looking for something particular, someone on there has prob done it. cool site to show off your car. good pics iso. and i think you need to update your pic with the new wheels on lol.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
whodis said:
iso, i was going to say the same thing, only you did it in pictures. go to cardomain.com. lots of guys have full pages about their cars with pics. there are about 640 cobalts on there. so if you are looking for something particular, someone on there has prob done it. cool site to show off your car. good pics iso. and i think you need to update your pic with the new wheels on lol.
lol, i do, but i have grown so fond of my sig, i need to try to get that exact same shot with my new rims on, lol.

·
Registered
198 Posts
here is a red cobalt for you, not an ss but im kitted and have the wing.

·
Registered
198 Posts
wow crappy picture quality, im going to go take another snap shot, brb
i cant get a good picture to show the neons

·
Registered
379 Posts
What brand neons did you use? I had two, count them, TWO underbody kits on my V6 camaro ( and a neon in each wheel well) and it didn't seem to be as bright as yours does.

Also, are you having trouble with your neons braking? Cause mine were constantly getting busted and my SS/SC is just as low if not lower than my 'maro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts