Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in metamora but work in madison heights and to go school in Rochester. So im pretty much all over the subs. of detroit. Just seein who all is on here from the same area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I live in Chesterfield (21 & gratoit).

·
Registered
385 Posts
my home is in Troy, but I go to school in Flint and work in Milford, although I'm usually working in Warren.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Metro detroit area for me, aka downriver! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
work in farmington hills, live in Livonia, go to school in Dearborn

·
Registered
223 Posts
Live in ann arbor.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those of us that are all kinda in the same area, should all get together some sat or something for lunch at hooters or something.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ill be up north on the 24th other wise i would do it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I wouldn't mind meeting up with a bunch of you guys and maybe putting a video together of us mixing it up? I'm up for this saturday, even if they make me work, I'm good after 8-9 pm. I don't have a camera, but wouldn't mind being famous! I'll keep a eye on this thread, you guys set it up, I'll be there, srt and all. Most saturday nights I hand out on telegraph at the fiftys mc donalds, alot of mean machines drive by, and love looking at others mouse traps! I don't know hell we can see who is the fastest bench racer is? It's all good fun. I haven't seen hardly any SS out there or anywhere for that matter! Lets set something up! :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
ha, hooters, I don't think they'd let me in, don't you have to be 18?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
u dont have to be 18 for hooters. people bring their little kids in there. its not a strip club or anything.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So i started this on cobaltss.net but im gonna see on here as well. Ok i think its time someone took some inchoative and got a meet set up before it gets colder and snowing. I was think we could all get together on a Fri. or Sat. Night for Dinner and whatever, or on a Sun. and watch football at BWW or something. Anyone got any other ideas? Open to suggestions on my part. Regardless of what we do, should be a good time.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm going to milan tomorrow night.

·
Registered
201 Posts
i'm from warren, work in troy, go to school at OU....but drive an SRT-4

I am a car guy and like the SS so dont worry I'm not here to bash

1 - 20 of 58 Posts