Cobalts SS banner

Anyone in this area?

9K views 45 replies 25 participants last post by  WalkerSS 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Kitchener/Waterloo area?

#20 ·
Me and some of my buddies are going to either Cayuga or some place in London and spend the day at the drag strip at the beginning of August, you want to come along? It's about $50 and all the runs you can manage. Get the chance to see what your car can run in the 1/4 mile ;) Maybe we can get some local GTA folks together for a meet this weekend? I have my Eibach Pro Kits coming at the end of the month, so hopefully I'll have em on before the drag strip.

#21 · (Edited)
ninja44 said:
Me and some of my buddies are going to either Cayuga or some place in London and spend the day at the drag strip at the beginning of August, you want to come along? It's about $50 and all the runs you can manage. Get the chance to see what your car can run in the 1/4 mile ;) Maybe we can get some local GTA folks together for a meet this weekend? I have my Eibach Pro Kits coming at the end of the month, so hopefully I'll have em on before the drag strip.
I would love to go to Cayuga, the only problem would be im in Las Vegas from august 6th til 11th. So as long as it was before or after that I'm down for going. I've got a friend with a GTP who would also want to go, he thinks his car is faster....lol

Keep me informed, thanks. :D

My e-mail is: ford_power_351@hotmail.com

(don't ask I used to be a Ford guy...but thats all changing)

ford_power_351@hotmail

#22 ·
I'm in Shediac, New Brunswick (East Coast). I believe I have the only red 05 SS in the entire province! I heard another dealership sold a black SS but I haven't seen it driving around yet.

#23 ·
Ouchburns said:
no its in Ontario, Canada ;D you know since were in the "Canada" forum ;D
OOOoooo ok yeah but there was a place named Waterloo in NY i drove though there when i came back from Canada.... Nice place i saw a few Pontiac Pursits (Sp??).

#24 ·
87camaroPA said:
OOOoooo ok yeah but there was a place named Waterloo in NY i drove though there when i came back from Canada.... Nice place i saw a few Pontiac Pursits (Sp??).
"Pursuit", they are nice, my grandmother bought one (lol). Peppy too. Sorry had to correct you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.