Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know how difficult it would be to hook one up on an LSJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
hook up

I don't know how it hooks up in your car but it is worth its weight in gold. I run one on my 200SX with an SR20DET its awsome

·
Registered
291 Posts
mayo11297 said:
not to sound like too big of an idiot but what is it?
air fuel controller

·
Registered
13 Posts
we are curently working on it. we will be selling a package deal. safc and 6lb pulley. were still in the testing phase. we will give up dates

·
Registered
140 Posts
we are curently working on it. we will be selling a package deal. safc and 6lb pulley. were still in the testing phase. we will give up dates
By 6lb you mean +6 over stock. What if we already have the DUB, could we "purchase" the SAFC with install instructions mainly tuning issues that need to be worked out. I have zero experience with the SAFC but will it be locked by you guys? I know the II has that capability and we're looking for something that won't be locked. I know the PSI kit will be locked, and if you guys will be selling the "plans" and unlocked SAFC-II that would be great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have one on my srt4..It's great, just buy one and a msd tach driver 2 read the rpms more clearly 4 the safc2....well worth it, especially if ur gonna run more boost.

·
Registered
90 Posts
DarricksZ28 said:
By 6lb you mean +6 over stock. What if we already have the DUB, could we "purchase" the SAFC with install instructions mainly tuning issues that need to be worked out. I have zero experience with the SAFC but will it be locked by you guys? I know the II has that capability and we're looking for something that won't be locked. I know the PSI kit will be locked, and if you guys will be selling the "plans" and unlocked SAFC-II that would be great.

all we wanted to see was if the afc worked on the cobalt. we have no iea about packages yet. psifi has a package available which kicks ass. i been in their car.

·
Registered
140 Posts
all we wanted to see was if the afc worked on the cobalt. we have no iea about packages yet. psifi has a package available which kicks ass. i been in their car.
So it's fully functional? You can add fuel? If so we'd be interested in purchasing one now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
^yep......

·
Registered
416 Posts
Apexi S-AFC II ...

Ray from Revitup Motorsports told me in private messages about their testing on the Apexi on the Cobalt SS / SC :

1: Car did not like it.

2: Dont waste your money, it did not work, spend your money on the pulley kit we have with the piggyback and you will be better off ...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just bought an Apexi S-AFC 2 today ...

I was just curious how it goes to tune the MAP sensor (the one after the supercharger) with it. I will post the results in a couple of weeks ...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I always thought that an safc was a super air flow converter? I was just about the start putting the safc II in my ss.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts