Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did have 4 guys watching me do it yelling "your never going to get it out, and if you do you will wreck it" i just kept yelling "shut up dick unless your going to help, and oh btw unlike your piece of crap mine has a limited slip differencial"

i make this shit look good

·
Registered
451 Posts
WTF!!! hell no, thats why I live in texas 0 feet of snow in austin ever lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
haha, it was like this here in Minnesota last year, snow hasn't came more then 3 feet in one go this winter, but its been more cold this year, ugh, we had a snow storm last year, got bout 4-5 feet overnight, like over 5 hours, needless to say when bar time came, I couldnt stop laughin at the drunks tryin to drive out of 3 feet of snow, lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
have you though about investing in some kind of car tent or tarp with some polls lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
The other day we had warmer weather which melted a shit ton of snow and then the next day was back to freezing cold and there was like an inch of ice on my windshield and I ended up breaking my ice scraper and was late for work. Plus now my wiper blades are shot. No fun! Time to move.

·
Registered
195 Posts
lol, did that here too, and it rained, then it froze over night, then it snowed, yay.... not....

·
Registered
401 Posts
Fuck this cold weather shit! I'm moving farther south and out to the coast. Too bad I'm just a broke college student. At least it's nothing like missbehave's situation in Alaska. I don't know how you do it girl! =O

·
Registered
451 Posts
when the roads ice over down here the whole city shuts down, literally its just semi's and police and those few unlucky bastards that still have to head to work

·
Registered
195 Posts
when the roads ice over down here the whole city shuts down, literally its just semi's and police and those few unlucky bastards that still have to head to work
haha really? its just another day of Minnesota living when that happens here

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Lucky ass, I havnt seen a good snow in about 9 years!

·
Registered
451 Posts
haha really? its just another day of Minnesota living when that happens here
yeah no way do you want texas drivers on icy roads, lol that would make a great youtube video

·
Registered
195 Posts
haha! yeah no doubt, lmao, great mental picture I just had

·
Registered
141 Posts
ugg more snow, got about 2 feet last night, guess im back to shoveling to get to work lol
snowed like 5 days after i bought it. It was in VA so thats about all the snow we got there, not alot

7f053000b6db.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
my cobalt hasn't seen snow.. it goes away for the winter.. with some of the storms we get here in canada my cobalt would be an glorified snow plow!

·
Registered
572 Posts
wow i see the picks and i cant believe that snow.... most i get is rain. looks very unfortunate and must take forever for the heater core of the cobalt to warm up the car....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts