Cobalts SS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get a club together in Arizona. Anyone interested? If so hit me up. We can set up meets and exchange useful Cobalt info.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little info. I drive a 06 Cobalt SS. 18 inch Enkei 7 spoke rims, NRG Short Hub with Torque quick Release and Tenzo steering wheel and K&N air filter

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yah, I'm down, but it will be hard in this area to do this

·
Registered
414 Posts
I know a couple. There are a few that go to the Pavs in Scottsdale on Sat nights. You anywhere around Phoenix?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Goodyear huh? I'm in Litchfield Park! We like neighbors! Is that your car in that pic^^?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet! Man I wish. Mine is orange. Its got 7 spoke 18 inch enkei rims. They are bronze colored. Tenzo R steering wheel with NRG hub and Torque quick release. K & N filter. Thats it so far. I want to lower it with some K sport springs. Interested in the stage 2 upgrade as well.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yah, that stage 2 should have come with the car! Its a whole new car after you get it done. I really don't want anything else done to the engine. Its perfect for me.

I am looking into getting water/meth injection to help with cooling because at the track, its a difference of about .4 seconds between running cool and hot.

We should meet up somewhere nearby and roll to Scottsdale on Saturday.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hear ya. I would like the stage two and thats it. Enginewise I don't want to mess with it too much except the cooling.

Sounds good to me. What time do you want to meet up on Saturday? I get off from work at 4pm.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Around 8 or 9ish if thats cool. I'm working the Nascar race this weekend and should be done around that time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts