Cobalts SS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Other than the big fat lie that Motor Trend did... It looks like everyone copies each others article... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty much, or the Cobalt SS actually equates to a fun to drive car..
I just got out of a Cobalt 4 door sedan(rental car), and let me tell you, I was very, very happy to get back into my SS. Talk about a difference :eek:
Well I get to go spend the next hour driving my SS home :D :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Decent article. Seemed pretty honest to me, and didn't sound like GM paid them to make a good review. Except for him saying the interior is boring...I think the color-coded seats, and sliver dash are cool looking, and far from Camry-looking.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
phxSS said:
Decent article. Seemed pretty honest to me, and didn't sound like GM paid them to make a good review. Except for him saying the interior is boring...I think the color-coded seats, and sliver dash are cool looking, and far from Camry-looking.
That is hitting the nail on the head, and pretty much what I was thinking..
Against all odds he tells his true experiance and not what someone else thought :cool: .

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice review, but of course being a Red line owner, I'm going to complain about why they always have to sh*t on saturn. "Fast but flawed..." Maybe I should just be happy that they at least said fast, haha.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brk_05 said:
Nice review, but of course being a Red line owner, I'm going to complain about why they always have to sh*t on saturn. "Fast but flawed..." Maybe I should just be happy that they at least said fast, haha.
LOL, :D

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters"

·
Registered
509 Posts
I dont agree with the article saying that the interior is boring... It looks cool to me!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts