Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Got bored, just got off of work a couple of hours ago and i couldnt sleep so i decided i would take a few snap shots of my sound system.

2 10" Crossfire Subs

Bridged 300 Watt Crossfire Amp

Crappy close-up of my sub

JVC Deck (it does the job thats about it)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks good. Does our factory deck have rca outs? So I can run them from the deck to an amp? Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a clue man. This isnt even a cobalt in the picture. Im not getting mine till hopefully this thursday, if the deal is right. But the system sounds great.. people tell me they are competition grade subs, and i shake the inside of Mcdonalds with them. I've shocked a lot of people with it actually..

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
the factory deck does not have rca preout. if you want to add subs like i did, you need a line out converter to plug in your subs to the stock system. i can adjust the bass and treb on my subs from the factory deck and then i can also adjust on the amp itself.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I mess with my amp adjustments on my amp. And its neither.. lol. Everyone trying to figure out what kind of vehicle i have and no ones even looking at the subs haha. oh well.. ill tell everyone what it is after i get my cobalt thursday, ok?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha yeah its pretty funny too.. but ur wrong again lol. All i can say is that everyone has till thursday to guess. Maybe someone might get close i dont know, i dont think so though :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
its a honda

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its not a Camry, and neither a Honda. One more day people tomorrow i should be getting my 06 Cobalt SS/SC w/G85 LSD :D. I'm excited none-the-less. My manager said he would bring his car and park it next to my cobalt. He hasnt brought his car to work since he got Nos installed. So i feel flattered.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts