Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all the people in austin with cobalts need to start going out to the meets on monday and sat and theres some up north on weds and sat , there is a huge car scene out here and i have only seen 1 other person in austin with a cobalt!

·
Registered
370 Posts
What part of austin do you live? I live down south off riverside. There are big meets on saturdays down here. Are you talking about the meets off parmer at the howe depot?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Uhh I havent been out in a couple of weeks but I think some of those guys are going between jack in the box and that office place.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Sup butch? Done anything else to your car? Nice to see the Austin thread also has it's very own token SRT guy. Sup SRT-MAN? El Paso thread's token SRT guy here. Drop by sometime butch.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sup butch? Done anything else to your car? Nice to see the Austin thread also has it's very own token SRT guy. Sup SRT-MAN? El Paso thread's token SRT guy here. Drop by sometime butch.

will do, I like to check out what's going on over here.

Butch, have you got that stage two PCM on yet?

·
Registered
370 Posts
hey scrappy, Well i bought eddies stage 2 pulley when I was in EP and I already have the injectors but I just need to save up money to have it installed. Its a little more expensiev to get it installed here then ep but I guess thats how it goes. What about you? arent you getting a new tranny?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Friday night at starbucks???

hey scrappy, Well i bought eddies stage 2 pulley when I was in EP and I already have the injectors but I just need to save up money to have it installed. Its a little more expensiev to get it installed here then ep but I guess thats how it goes. What about you? arent you getting a new tranny?
anyone interested in hangout at starbucks, ben white next to walmart.
ATXSLOWBALT06
BUTCHSOSA

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cobalts need to start going out to the jitb , grainger area sat night there are tons of cars , and monday to randalls at wm c

·
Registered
370 Posts
When are you out there? I havent been in a couple of weeks but Ive only seen one other ss out there besides me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im out there pretty much every weekend , im not gonna be goin out there in the near future though bc im gettin some mods and have run enough to know where i stand

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ill be out there this weekend probly and I think the other black ss.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts