Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, My buddy works at big lots, and just let me know about this:

Big Lots and the City of Gilbert are okaying a car show in the Big Lots parking lot down in Gilbert, and he wants me to organize a cobalt/redline show for memorial day weekend. Details are as follows:

1. Shooting for Saturday the 27th, possible Sunday the 28th
2. They will provide gazebo style tents if we want them
3. DJ's, loud music, BBQ's are all allowed, if we want to bring them.
4. If anybody works for a dealer, or knows a dealer, they can bring banners, maybe a few cars to show w/ window stickers, race cars, dealer cars, etc...
5. If we can get a cobaltSS.net banner in time, we can put that up
6. Basically anyone can show, but he would like some modified, rare cars, basically cars that will attract people to come and look at them.
7. This is sanctioned by Big Lots, so there won't be hassle from the police or anythng. He has assured me of this.

We need to know that there is enough interest in this before he starts setting things up, he said he's shooting for 30 cars.

Any feedback, Ideas, etc. are welcome, and sorry for the short notice, but I would really like to get this set up, so please, if you're interested get back to me ASAP.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, nobody else huh. I wouldda thought people would be all over getting to show their car for free, unually you have to pay to get in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts