Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/After9Events.htm

Saturday Night, gates open a 10pm at Speedworld Motorplex. There will be a TON of cars out there, which means not much racing for you, but you do get to see some really quick street cars (those w/ fragile ego's need not apply ).

I'll be out there, and I'm sure there will be 1/2 dozen to a dozen SRT-4's of varying mods from Stock to 500+whp. So come out and beat up on some imports with us

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Oh MAN!! I wish I lived in AZ right now, all we have is a lil 1/8 mile track here that nobody frequents anymore, its goin downhill fast, if we wanna go to a nice track we have to commute almost an hour to Memphis, TN... :( Anybody with an SS better be careful out there cause there aint too many mods out for it so it could be left in the dust of the other's aftermarket followings....

·
Registered
32 Posts
me an my cuz jus wip up on every1 out there in his S281 mustang mostly the little foreign buzzbombs that think they really got some because we only got a lil 1/8 mile track but we have bowlin green, hardisburgh, and indianapolis that we can go to too kik ass

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I saw one Cobalt SS/SC out there and I only saw him run once to a 15.1. Traction was non-existant to start with and got worse as the night went on. On the last run my car was breaking the tires loose in 4th gear even... basically spun down the entire track to the tune of a [email protected] Best ET of the night for my car was a 12.2, best trap was a 122mph.

I can't wait to get some real slicks on this car. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts