Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
um yea... do your guys's backseat fold down? because mine doesnt... i had to fit a tv stand in my car... was goin to pull down the backseat... manual says there are handles... yea.. mine has no handles... lol and its not coming down!

·
Registered
112 Posts
handles are in the trunk, up top. gotta pull on them kinda hard, the seat will release, then you can push it down.

I just fit a tv stand in mine today by folding down the seats.

·
Registered
188 Posts
foXll17 said:
um yea... do your guys's backseat fold down? because mine doesnt... i had to fit a tv stand in my car... was goin to pull down the backseat... manual says there are handles... yea.. mine has no handles... lol and its not coming down!

Are you asking about a Cobalt or lancer evolution 9 ?

·
Registered
671 Posts
As the other guy said. Handles are in the trunk. They look like black anchors attached to the roof. Pull on those and the seats will release. BTW don't you love the huge trunk and the tiny opening !!! I don't get what goes on in some of these design team meetings. Hmm I have an idea lets make a really deep trunk so you can load it up with ................. golf balls that is about all that will fit through that opening .... sorry I had to vent.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG THAT TRUNK!! its huge but that small opening!! haha i no exactly what you are tlaking about!!! i would love to no what goes on in them dumbass minds as well haha

·
Registered
671 Posts
That gerbil is never coming back !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts