Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=266655

Make sure you guys check out his mod list.

Also you guys I know David Sparling who has one of the top 10 and/or fastest daily driven FWD vehicle in the world. 9's and driven everyday in a Civic HB.http://www.fastestfwdstreetcars.com...WEB PAGES/drag race forced induction page.htm This site hasn't been updated in a long time. ;) What can I say Bakersfield, Ca is drag racing hot spot. :p

I can't wait till the Ecotec motor sees these kind of times and numbers on the street, I say in about 3-4 years it will be.

One question that might be able to be answered here, do the SS supercharger, intercooler, and etc. parts bolt up to the 2.2 and 2.4 ecotec motors that are coming out in other cars (ie the sky and solstice)? Or do they have a completely different engine bay being RWD? Maybe the super mods instead of BSin, locking threads, and booting people could answer those. :cool:

·
Registered
695 Posts
holy sh*t!!! did u see that thing take off??!??! i wanan drive it! thats HOT!!! lol

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
REEEEEEPOOOOOSSST. ;)

And for your question and accusations.

No. They do/will not bolt up.

And also, we have to be on here, why not talk? We lock threads of moochers tryin to get free advertising. And we also lock threads when people's intelligence level starts dropping rapidly as a result of viewing/replying to them (i.e. ignorant fighting). And lastly we ban trolls and/or troublemakers, you're not one are ya? Then you shouldn't have anything to worry about... other than your ongoing skirmish with selfinfliction that is! Yeah we've noticed the bickering....;) Have a nice day! :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Cool vid... :eek:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Is this guy trying to turn us into Honda guys or something? What was the point of this?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
where in bakersfield are you? My GF lives by white lane and wible, im always over there too...

bakersfield has some good lo0o0o0o0o0ng stretches of road!!!;):D

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
KSE said:
where in bakersfield are you? My GF lives by white lane and wible, im always over there too...

bakersfield has some good lo0o0o0o0o0ng stretches of road!!!;):D
I live right off of White Lane and Fambrough by South High, East of Wible. I am serious about Bakersfield being a drag racing hot spot. ;) :p Where exactly is Reseda? And who is your GF? C/O of 03 here if she went to South. :D

phxSS said:
Is this guy trying to turn us into Honda guys or something? What was the point of this?
This is the Drag Racing Section and that is a 'bad ass', full interior, daily driven, drag racing RSX. Just showing everybody other cars so hopefully you/they don't get too closeminded and start thinking no FWD car in the world can run 12s with 220whp. :DHAHAHAHA :D Also what color was your Focus? I had a '03 laser red SVT zx3. I don't know what I am going to get now, wouldn't mind a Sonic Blue SVT, I will probably move on to something faster stock though.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
wasey13 said:
I live right off of White Lane and Fambrough by South High, East of Wible. I am serious about Bakersfield being a drag racing hot spot. ;) :p Where exactly is Reseda? And who is your GF? C/O of 03 here if she went to South. :D
Reseda's in the San Fernando Valley.... bout 100 miles south of you...

...and no... she didnt go to high school there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts