Cobalts SS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the dealer that sold my Balt for a problem with my Fuel Gage. After the second time going there for the same it was damaged. My hood was scratched and chipped. They fixed the scratched but said they didnt chip it. Well sounds like a bunch of crap. Plus the service department couldnt even find the TSB for the Eratic Fuel gage reading. I had to give it to them. SO who can I complain too? Can you complain to Chevy through there website? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was Midway Chevrolet here in El Paso. I talked with the service manager and she said they werent fixing it. I talked to the General Manager and he said he would fix it and that I was a special customer now. I just dont think I want them even repairing the damage.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea there shop looks worse than the shop I had in Iraq fixing tanks. It is very poor and it is very dirty. Not professional at all.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Go to mission chevrolet i know a couple of peeps there so let me know. I know wut u mean about midways shop it sucks i mean look at there lot also its so tiny and no room for anything extreme for them to leave outside there showroom is just as small

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright Future who should I see at Mission. Looks like they might install my soon to have Stage 2 kit.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was Midway. Is Daniel a mechanic or a service advisor?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts