Cobalts SS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving home from drill this weekend and some cocky kid in a 06 jetta wouldnt leave me alone, so we raced about 8 times, wasnt sure if they were fast or not, but i beat him every time, even when he cheated and took off before me, I toped my car at like 122ish like 4 times. it was pretty even up to like 80 mph but then i'd walk away. I taped one race and it will be on youtube later titled as Cobalt SS vs. Jetta. i'll post a link. I hate cocky ppl so I felt like I had to share

·
Registered
143 Posts
very nice. good kill

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah, just some dumb kid with a jetta

·
Registered
141 Posts
oh ok. I beat this dude with the 1.8T and I had 4 people in the car with me and he had 0. I was stock at the time and will only assume he was too. I was sadly dissappointed because he took off 1st and I had to play catch up. Still beat him! I thought they were faster than that! I still took it as a kill though. hehehe

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh ok. I beat this dude with the 1.8T and I had 4 people in the car with me and he had 0. I was stock at the time and will only assume he was too. I was sadly dissappointed because he took off 1st and I had to play catch up. Still beat him! I thought they were faster than that! I still took it as a kill though. hehehe
haha nice bra

·
Registered
141 Posts
I agree. I thought they were alot faster. I checked the specs on em' and they weren't that bad. I guess none of the power gets to the wheels

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, almost bought one and glade I didn't.....

·
Registered
141 Posts
yah, me either. I definetely looked at em' though. Interior was nice and all. But liked my SS way more.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
same here, i was diggin' the inside

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive never heard of one...

·
Registered
141 Posts
nah, FWD. Not even the GTI is AWD. Sad =( Don't think it really needs it being that slow lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts