Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that, a certain post here went on for like 10 pages+ on the subject of swear words. It went back and forth, I responded to it, & got banded, or somewhat a time delay, to get back. That's a crock of bull, it's OK to put on pictures of sexual nature, but god forgive if you pull out the can of whoopazz!!!BANNED IN USA. It's not fair to do that, you will be losing a car vet, with alot of know how+exp. I hope you're happy, before I go, ban me try it, you might cause a riot, what the radio won't play, the underground will supply it, I'm a radio pirate, loud not quiet, make a rule, I'll defy it! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: You ADDM need to reinstate me, I have been attacked, and no bannage. What gives you pick & choose who you rape on here, or the best smartass gets to stay! I want a answer!!!! :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well, if your 'car vet' experience is as bad as your spelling, the forum did not lose much.

Plus stating that your are above any rule and will 'defy it' probably does not endear you to the rest of us.

Not that I am a spelling nut or anything, but I assume you meant 'fair' not 'fare' in your title, 'banned' instead of 'banded', 'a lot' instead of 'alot', etc.

Hardly a rational plea for equity. Hopefully your spelling and grammer is better on your resume' or you won't even get a job at McDonalds and my tax dollars will have to support you for the rest of your life.

The childish rant might work on your mommy, but not in the real world.

Grow up, take responsibility for your actions.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ah yes.....you do have a right to free speech, of course that is public speech, not on a .com website, it is privately owned.

It is quite telling that you don't even have the guts to identify yourself in your new name. Life will knock you down a couple of pegs as time goes on. I wish you luck with your theory that you can do whatever you want and anything bad befalling you is someone else's fault.

Rant away....you and I both know I am right.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You want to know my name, you already know who I am. There's no reason for me to hide, read my posts son, I'll come back from the dead, even if you don't believe!!! It's ok to bash people, butt when you rip on me, I'm like ellmer fud, double barrels, now on with the show. Ban me again for what, I'll be back in 5.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I hate you! said:
Ya whatever, because this my united states of whatever!!
[turns the volume up even louder]
duh nuh nuh nuh nah nuh nuh nah cause this is my united states of WHATEVEr duh nuh nuh nuh nah nuh nuh nah

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I hate you! said:
Ya whatever, because this my united states of whatever!! check it out son!

talking like that i highly doubt you are anything except a self-proclaimed car vet. i'm thinking more along the lines of a 16 year old idiot

·
Registered
895 Posts
selfinfliction said:
talking like that i highly doubt you are anything except a self-proclaimed car vet. i'm thinking more along the lines of a 16 year old idiot

pssst...its a song ...........hence my post above yours ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
orange juice said:
[turns the volume up even louder]
duh nuh nuh nuh nah nuh nuh nah cause this is my united states of WHATEVEr duh nuh nuh nuh nah nuh nuh nah
lmfao!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts