Cobalts SS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CobaltDude81 said:
doesnt look any different.... haha what a waste it'd be cheaper to get some fat friends.

or maybe i could ask your mom and your girlfriend to ride with me there is an extra 800 pounds!

get your eyes checked it droped an inch!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah i can see it to more in the front than the back I would have went a little more on the ls myselp but then again I'm a scrapper type I want to get the air bag kit for mine one day maybe income tax or a good load could do it thinking bout geting a 5000 dollar loan all for my baby 8-P but yeah perople seriously like an old saying if you don't have nothing nice to say don't open your bucking mouths lol j/k try to help not discourage though

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I noticed the drop in the front, but not the rear. even in your overlay. i think the reason why the drop isn't that noticable is because of your wheels. they just don't fill in the wheel well like a ss's wheels do.

·
Registered
251 Posts
CobaltDude81 said:
wow an inch why such a drastic change?
Maybe because if us 2.2 guys drop too far, especially on the Sportlines we need struts and shocks to go along with it? That's a little difficult considering there are no aftermarket parts so we're stuck with the stockers which were never designed to support it.

I'll probably get the argument that others have done it but those that are honest are beginning to notice the side effects of doing springs only...the suspension won't last much past 5000 - 7000 miles unless you're one of the lucky few.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts