Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've been wanting to change mine too. Does anyone know where ours is? Most of the time they're a pain in the ass to change if their inside of a fender. If I could at least find the horn wires I could put the new horn in a different place. I don't want a semi horn but something a little more intimidating. Is this some sick joke the gm engineers like to play on people; you know they can get more appealing horns.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Our horn is in the drivers front corner, below the headlight mounted to the frame. I want to replace mine with something better sounding, like one from a 350Z or something.

·
Registered
34 Posts
hellatones makes the best horns... plus they are loud fuckers... you can order them from any advanced auto parts store for like $65 and it comes with 2 horns and the last thing people will cay about them is they sound "small"

119 db's baby!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Man, i personally thought that the cobalt horn was pretty decent. But i drove a 00 V6 camaro for three years and its horn sounded like the roadrunner sucking on helium. I was actually ashamed to use it and the worse part about it was that it beeped everytime you remote locked it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
leviticus88 said:
My friend with a honda makes fun of my horn, Why is it so small sounding? lol

Dude just get his "insert rice" sticker on his fake intercooler and you have ammo back...

Levi you need to get him to race me... he still thinks it can take the LS

·
Registered
174 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
Dude just get his "insert rice" sticker on his fake intercooler and you have ammo back...

Levi you need to get him to race me... he still thinks it can take the LS
Race him! Just ask him! Hraces everything, no matter what it is. You should be able to take him right now. My cavi had more balls than his SI until the middle of 2nd. You should have him. All he has is an intake but Supposably N2O is on its way. haha, right...

·
Registered
441 Posts
You didnt know? nos can fix any engine problem. It not only adds power, but it reduces drivetrain loss, improves traction, makes the car sound better and makes you lose weight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts