Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did an inventory search on friday night, saw there was a Black Cobalt SS at an in town dealer... Took a test drive saturday night, then bought it this monday morning using my wife's GM Card earnings as down payment.. These are the first pictures ... Home at last! (sorry about the dust)

Life is sweet, see you in my rear view...

WOW! Chevy Rocks with this one!

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
All I can say is nice!! I also I'm going to get mine in black, but with all black seats or with black/blue seats. Also could u tell me if the shift knob can be removed. Cuz right now I have an 04 cavalier and I can't change anything on it, so if you can please let me know it would be alot of help thanks.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Holy crap, that interior is IDENTICAL to my car's interior, except my red accents are cloth instead of leather. even the seats are shaped the same.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Capone_SS said:
All I can say is nice!! I also I'm going to get mine in black, but with all black seats or with black/blue seats. Also could u tell me if the shift knob can be removed. Cuz right now I have an 04 cavalier and I can't change anything on it, so if you can please let me know it would be alot of help thanks.
Pretty sure it can be removed, but im not sure if the whole shifter can be removed. The Reverse function is actually in the shifter, you have to pull up on this little thing to actually go in reverse. I thought it was weird as hell, its kinda like a VW, you have to push down, then go into reverse.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts