Cobalts SS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
did u a certain kind of paint or just flat black? i'm interested in doing the same thing to my grill and trunk bowties on my silver 06 cobalt... but i want to paint them silver.

·
Registered
180 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
well you could get factory matched paint from your GM parts deparment!

i just used black paint then clear coated it

well then i just need clear coat, becuz when i recieved a bottle of ultra silver paint from GM when i purchased my cobalt.. so... i'll do that.. thanx..

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
mikeyb0y said:
well then i just need clear coat, becuz when i recieved a bottle of ultra silver paint from GM when i purchased my cobalt.. so... i'll do that.. thanx..
You may not even need clearcoat, most times the touch-up paint is just like the single-stage paint, it already has the gloss to it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
JohnsRallyYellowSS said:
You may not even need clearcoat, most times the touch-up paint is just like the single-stage paint, it already has the gloss to it.
true. very true. i hope so.. that'll save me some gas money.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I got a yeller balt too and I have to say that does look bad-arse! :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
well i only have a LT but i'm going gambling in port aransas, tx... its a gambling boat... if i win big... then i'll probably be buying an 07 ss/sc or just a ss/na.... either way.... i'm bying sumthing....

·
Registered
39 Posts
mikeyboy i can give you a good deal on an injen cai i had on my 2.2l for a week.

·
Registered
180 Posts
kevscobalt said:
mikeyboy i can give you a good deal on an injen cai i had on my 2.2l for a week.

u got my attention..... hit me with numbers (price)... i'm purchased and have in my trunk the aem cai.. but the ingen cai doez interest me....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts