Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Dave, Kyle, and Myself are in lets get a tenative count going...

I have a guy here in town with a base ION that I gotta call in the AM to see if he is going I am sure he will and he wants to join www.rockymountainecotec.com when i get it up and running. So Who else is gonna go. And as i stated tonight I DONT WANT TO HEAR MAYBE! LOL either your in or your not!

Dave (ion redline)
Kyle (Olds Alero)
Curtis (Cobalt)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am so glad dave and I wasted our time with this event. Yall missed out on a good time! Next time lets try to plan it a month out i guess. If you want to come or have a time that you can make it on a sat/sun please post it so we know when we can get cars together. We showed up and there were over 60 cars already there hondas in one group and subaru's in another and 2 count them 2 gm cars! wish we could have had a better showing!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I went on the cruise ALL BY MYSELF. Man did you guys miss out. Gorgeous day for a drive thru the Front Range. Couple of hours with the windows down, roof open, good tunes, and the smell of pine trees. Took a couple of hours and tehre were alot of great looking rides and alot of bikes all over the place. Every where I went. Couldn't have asked for a better day.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Dave I really wanted to go out on the cruise part with ya. I have been fighting a headache and also had to meet up with a lady to get the professional pictures done. Glad you had a good time. It was cool to see all the subaru's up there at Red Rocks though!

Oh and the pictures of my car turned out awsome! Ill have Randi get them scanned at her moms this week and post em. There are like 5 that i want blown up to 8x10 and put in frames

·
Registered
347 Posts
yeah me too, (have a scanner and all the above) i would love to see what you got.
and sorry guys you know i would have been there if i could have. but my sons birthday was today and i feel that that was a little more important. i will make it to the next one

·
Registered
249 Posts
littleSS said:
yeah me too, (have a scanner and all the above) i would love to see what you got.
and sorry guys you know i would have been there if i could have. but my sons birthday was today and i feel that that was a little more important. i will make it to the next one
You got an excuse that is totally agreeable. None said you didn't. It's everyone else that said they were down for a cruise and wanted to go that I am pissed at. mostly the newbs.

BTW I saw the recap to the game too, looks like it was a fun day at the ball park. Great day for a game.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That sounds like fun. That is something I ahve not done in a long time. I wonder if I can still shot at marksman levels like I used to. lol

I'm more into my paintball stuff though. Woodsball ostly. Not to fond of speedball. I like the slower games in thick woods and the tactics that go along with it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
well we should plan something. i have my kid again next weekend and it is also a holliday, i think curtis is going out of town? so lets do something in like two weeks or so? i am up for it.

and dave it was a great day at the park. just like you said over priced beer and hotdaogs. so i bought over priced pizza and pepsi, (had the kids can't drink)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ooooooo We should all go see FATF Tokyo Drift. I'm sure we would not be the only ones organizing ameet with this. I suggest the Chinese Theatre at Arapahoe and Parker. A) it adds to the whole oriental aspec, B) it is a usual meeting ground for street racers, C) it's 1/2 a mile from my house.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts