Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, it was crazy! I was just driving home one night after going toa movie with my girlfriend and this "ticket Red" Charger pulls up with is radio bumpin'. He rolls down the wind ever so slowly and eyes my ride. Of coarse, He makes some dumb remark to my girl and just proves that he opt for the SRT-8 to compinsate for something:rolleyes: He revs his engine but I just sit there. You see, While he'sbusy reving it up nuetral( the moron) I'm looking at the cross traffic light changing to Yellow:cool: It turns green! HE tries to recover from the sound of my Laser Blue V8 eating machine but it's too late. Never stood a chance. I not only kill the SRT-4 I beat up his big brther too;)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
he might of missed a gear????? if it was a srt8 he should been eating you up and leaving your vapors in the highway.
nt on the honest effort though man.

kinda like me racing a ss/sc in my colorado (3.7L, 3.73 gears, intake, and lock diff) only shot id get- is if ya missed a gear.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
he might of missed a gear????? if it was a srt8 he should been eating you up and leaving your vapors in the highway.
nt on the honest effort though man.

kinda like me racing a ss/sc in my colorado (3.7L, 3.73 gears, intake, and lock diff) only shot id get- is if ya missed a gear.
SRT-8s = Automatics

The only way he maybe beat an SRT-8 is if the guy had his T/C on and really sucked at putting his pedal all the way down..

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
*lucy runs and hides all her cars*

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
sti, you where banned for being a jackoff who no one liked. why did you come back? to spread more of your kindergarden wisom?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Also to add, on the description of the color it was most likely a new daytona charger.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I just ran into him again. He finally was curious enough to pull over and talk. For the record it is a SRT-8 and it is an automatic with the his/her shifter option. It's bone stock but he plans on installing exhaust soon. I've been around cars long enough to know the difference between models. I canlook at a car and even if the try to clone it, there are certain things to look for for each car. You pick these things up over time.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Well, I just ran into him again. He finally was curious enough to pull over and talk. For the record it is a SRT-8 and it is an automatic with the his/her shifter option. It's bone stock but he plans on installing exhaust soon. I've been around cars long enough to know the difference between models. I canlook at a car and even if the try to clone it, there are certain things to look for for each car. You pick these things up over time.
They don't make an SRT-8 in "ticket" red. You are probably still wrong, it is probably an R/T with SRT appearence package.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts