Cobalts SS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at the local Dealer in Oshawa OMS we just got a Blue SS SC in for stock with a Roof..... So if you want a blue one it'll be the last. :eek:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Flesh said:
I work at the local Dealer in Oshawa OMS we just got a Blue SS SC in for stock with a Roof..... So if you want a blue one it'll be the last. :eek:
Do they make a convertable Cobalt???? ;)

With a sunroof? :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
convertible?? no, they do not make one. Must mean the sunroof, but don't all SC 's come with that option??

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
06_Supercharged said:
convertible?? no, they do not make one. Must mean the sunroof, but don't all SC 's come with that option??
Yeah he meant to say with sunroof, but he said "it comes with a Roof.". LOL And it is still just an option for the SC/SS, you can get it without the sunroof.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Chuck the Canuck said:
sunroof is an $1100 option.
and a sweet option at that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ponied up the dough for it in my focus, but they let out all the AC in summer and let the snow in the winter. Only good for early-late evening cruising or when your old lady isn't bitching that her hair is flying all over

·
Registered
193 Posts
jonnycat said:
I ponied up the dough for it in my focus, but they let out all the AC in summer and let the snow in the winter. Only good for early-late evening cruising or when your old lady isn't bitching that her hair is flying all over

oh and there good on a nice sunny day ... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts