Cobalts SS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across a blue Cobalt SS a few times. I'm pretty sure the kid lives in or near South Windsor CT.

He runs his mouth alot, I'm just looking to formally call him out if he's on here.
If not, sorry for the thread.

Nothing against Cobalts at all... it's just some kids get a huge ego, talk trash, and need a reality check :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
i see a red one in the stratford area w/ the same kind of additude.. thinks he's a tough guy cuz he beats my 120hp lancer, woo hooo

·
Registered
115 Posts
Stratford?! Stratford, NJ?! I live near there! Maybe he thought it was an Evo? I didn't know they even made base Lancers anymore. I haven't seen any Lancer that wasn't an Evo at any Mitsubishi dealership. But if it only has 120hp, I think it would make quite a good race for my Saturn. If it is the Stratford I'm thinking of, then hit me up sometime and we'll go down to Atco on a Thursday or Friday.

·
Registered
695 Posts
no stratford ct.. and i see one blue one in a town im sure u never heard of.. its some 40 or so year old woman that drives it.. pissed me off lol

·
Registered
695 Posts
XxGarbSxX said:
Stratford?! Stratford, NJ?! I live near there! Maybe he thought it was an Evo? I didn't know they even made base Lancers anymore. I haven't seen any Lancer that wasn't an Evo at any Mitsubishi dealership. But if it only has 120hp, I think it would make quite a good race for my Saturn. If it is the Stratford I'm thinking of, then hit me up sometime and we'll go down to Atco on a Thursday or Friday.
im on fallyn's name, but this is ihaveamitsubishi, Na, its in ct, but they changed the body style for the lancer so it looks absolutly nothin like the evo now, so maybe thats y u thought they didint make them n e more... ill take on that saturn n e day!!! HaHa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts