Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a sweet body kit that wouldnt give me too much trouble. Also, is it ok to put a body kit on even if my car is lowered now?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
RK Sport:

Razzi:

Gravana

there's also an amg widebody but i can't get it to load on gravana's website.

Drifter

Initial D Front Bumper

DTM Widebody

there ya go

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
383 Posts
That guy's kit is gay as hell. First off (my opinion) Lambo doors are stupid. Second, it makes the car look like a ricer, as do all the wide body kits. It's a cobalt. A Chevy! It shouldn't look like a POS import.

Anyway, my opinion on your situation? Get the first kit he pictured. It is the one that looks the nicest to me. Please don't rice it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still cant decide. well i can tell you what i dont like. the Razzi and the Wide body i personally think are horrible...

the Reg. Gravana looks pretty nice. the Inital D kidna reminds me of the video game lol but it looks pretty decent. also can i lower my car before applying the body kit? or would you not reccomend that?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
felix2388 said:
i still cant decide. well i can tell you what i dont like. the Razzi and the Wide body i personally think are horrible...

the Reg. Gravana looks pretty nice. the Inital D kidna reminds me of the video game lol but it looks pretty decent. also can i lower my car before applying the body kit? or would you not reccomend that?
the razzi definately is disgusting, i will agree with you there. as far as lowering before getting a kit, i'd say if you get a kit wait until it's on and see if lowering it would be a problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts