Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where do you guys stand on body kits? I like the Stock SS body kits, but evey time I see the DTM wide body kit, I can't help but to drool... I think it looks sick... If I ever win the lottery i might get one.... :rolleyes:

I'm also kinda torn by the RK Sport kit. I dunno if anyone's been to Hawaii, but the potholes are viscious, and gettin in and out of any parking lot means bottoming out your car, so the lower you go the worse it gets....

God I love fast cars....

-Ace-

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
i like the dg "drifter" front bumper, and the rk sport front bumper also. i would have to keep the rear bumper as is though, because everthing aftermarket is made with dual exhaust cutouts...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
ive been to hawaii, and i love it, wish i could go back! i like the party scene at waikiki beach, lots of hookers there too lol but maui is a lot more laid back island, i like it also :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
spend your money on go fast parts. Body kits are for ricers.
Hell yeah thats my style everone ask me like"when you getting new rims, or a body kit" i was like every dime goes in the motor, screw looks, there are two types of tuners, style and no go or fast and not much apperance mods i have yet to see a wonderful looking car that is equally fast.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Yeah Hawaii definitely has it's perks.. When were you out here?
Back in the summer of '02. My best friend had a graduation gift to go there and he could have one other person to go, so it was me. Unfortunatly, we were under 21, but we did get a hold of some alcohol. :) Fun trip, I liked going to Pearl Harbor and visiting the Arizona memorial, somewhat cool yet ironic that oil is still leaking from the ship that has been sunk for nearly 70 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts