Cobalts SS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else here have the problem where the front and rear facias don't line up perfectly with the wheel well? It kept bothering the hell out of me so i decided to get it looked at, im dropping my car off at the dealership Wed morning to get it check out.

The pass side door panel still isnt fixed either and it looks like it could take awhile before it happens. They told me today they stopped replacing door panels because all of the ones they have as parts are all messed up as well which is ghey.

·
Registered
113 Posts
sounds like you need to go to a different dealership. i hate it when dealerships dont wanna fix the problems on the car they sell. they make all kinds of money off the sale yet they dont wanna deal with it after. if that happened to me i'd just go to the better business bureau

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
i got my dealership to order me a new door panel. although my body panels line up for shit too. the front d.s. headlight has a huge gap underneath where it's supposed to meat the fron bumber. the rear bumper dosn't line up to the rear quarters even a little seamlessly. it makes me question the build quality.

·
Registered
765 Posts
The Alex said:
The pass side door panel still isnt fixed either and it looks like it could take awhile before it happens. They told me today they stopped replacing door panels because all of the ones they have as parts are all messed up as well which is ghey.

Don't worry I have a very strong feeling they are going to have a recall on all of the door panels that werent right. I got mine replaced and it is just as bad as the one it replaced. Chevy engineers are aware of the problem and are looking into ways to fix it for good. ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
The sideskirt on my drivers sided unclipped itself in one spot and slightly pops out. I only noticed it when i was really close washing the car, but it's still annoying.

·
Registered
32 Posts
JamesBrown said:
The sideskirt on my drivers sided unclipped itself in one spot and slightly pops out. I only noticed it when i was really close washing the car, but it's still annoying.
I have the same problem, but on the passenger side. I'm going into my dealership next week to get it fixed.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say great than its not just me but...thats not great that sucks because
like iso said its makes me question the build quality as well.

·
Registered
273 Posts
CobaltDude81 said:
sounds like you need to go to a different dealership.
I will never ever go back to my dealer. Otherwise my lines are fine on the car. Also waiting for door panel recall

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They told me theres nothing they can do for me, which bugs the hell out of me.
So i guess i have to deal with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts