Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and that's all in this thread. waste. can't shut them down? come on guys. we should be able to read about cars and not pre. drugs and lesbos. (hehe).

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Yeah i know it is hard to take care of but i do my best to get them all when i get a chance to get on i am working on it don't worry. And it is kinda hard to stop them i have been talking to the Admin and he is really pissed at them to.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Yeah it is really hard to keep up i am the only person that is really working on this problem. And lets just say today only i have found 10 i had to ban... i have over 6 pages of IP address'es of all the the bots and after they show up a 2nd time they get a IP ban. And i can not do a IP ban only an admin can.

·
Registered
413 Posts
whodis said:
and that's all in this thread. waste. can't shut them down? come on guys. we should be able to read about cars and not pre. drugs and lesbos. (hehe).
Dont forget the cock hungry trannys...hey trannys thats cars :p LOL

·
Registered
895 Posts
If you need more help, maybe suggest it to the admin.

You guys should be deleting all these old bot threads though. The OT is in need of house cleaning LOL

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
87camaroPA said:
Yeah it is really hard to keep up i am the only person that is really working on this problem. And lets just say today only i have found 10 i had to ban... i have over 6 pages of IP address'es of all the the bots and after they show up a 2nd time they get a IP ban. And i can not do a IP ban only an admin can.
I take offense to that remark, I have been outta town and when I came back I had to spend like a solid half hour JUST searching through and deleting shit; threads and now even posts inside of threads!!! You aren't the only person tryin to take care of this, I cant even hardly enjoy the forums anymore cause of this BS! I have pm'ed the admins a FEW times now, as have some of the members!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
I take offense to that remark, I have been outta town and when I came back I had to spend like a solid half hour JUST searching through and deleting shit; threads and now even posts inside of threads!!! You aren't the only person tryin to take care of this, I cant even hardly enjoy the forums anymore cause of this BS! I have pm'ed the admins a FEW times now, as have some of the members!

Sorry man but i was just about the only person dealling with them for the past few weeks. I have over 8 page's worth of IP addresses of the Bot's that i personally deleted. I spent two hours one night deleting 2 pages worth of bot's out of the Offtopic Section alone. And i get on this site just about everyday and delete bot's i know what you are saying about it is not hardly enjoying the site. I have been PM'ing ekool alot about IP addresses that have been showing up twice. I was not saying i was the only one i was saying it was just about the only person doing anything. I did see a few you deleted and a few that the other Admin's deleted but take a look at the banned peolpe once you will see how busy i have been. I did not mean to offend you in any way i am just saying we are a little short handed with dealling with the bots.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Well I dont ban the bots cause we cant ban their IP's. And that way the bots can just re register so it doesnt make much sense to ban them unless we can actually ban their IP. I just delete the threads. You can ban them all you want but if we cant ban their IP's then we cant slow em down. Even if we COULD ban their IP's I'm STILL not sure it would slow em down. Thats why I keep askin the admin's for better ways to deal, I suggested a more strict register process that might filter them out. But w/o actually talkin to the admin's I dont know what to do other than delete threads.... And btw they still haven't gotten back to me yet...

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Can I have a hug Paul?!!? (tears)

Umm sure... HAHA yeah that is cool man i was super busy each day i banned 6+ bots and i even missed some so i went back to around where it started and started deleteing the threads.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts