Cobalts SS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There were 2 ricers coming up on me rather quickly. A civic and a celica. Well anyways I seen them coming but was just going to ignore them. I suspected they'd do a flyby and sure enough they did plus lined up side by side and put on their flashers. I was like WTF?! They kept slowing down more and more to keep me from passing them. They got down to 35 mph in a 55 mph zone. I was like to hell with this and shifted to 2nd, went into the oncoming traffic lane(no one was on the road but us going both ways) and obviously blew them away. Once I got in front of them, I slowed down to speed limit just to see if they would try something again and sure enough they do(try anyway :rolleyes: ). They were trying some F&F manuever to split me and I said enough of you morons and just nailed it to 120ish. Needless to say I didn't see them come up on me no more. They kept their distance back there like a pair of wounded dogs :cool: .

edit: Not really a vs. type situation...just me ranting off on idiots.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
i've had similar situations to that all the time. i think it's the wing. i had one of the new eclipses coming up on me real fast when i was in the laft lane, so i just switched into the center lane to ignore him, so he get's behind me and just tailgates me. no one in the right lane, no one in the left lane. just me and this douche in the center. so i down shifted and punched it. he stayed behind me, but i gained on him the whole way. i slowed down to the speed limit and he flew by me... probly counted it as a kill too.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had my camera with me to but didn't even think to use it. The look on their faces was priceless when I went into the oncoming lane.

·
Registered
149 Posts
HA HA that happened to me today I ignored him but he kept reving so I got realy close to him almost touched his mirror with mine as i sped pass him he bahaved after that lol. same thing happened with an MR-S

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked like it had a melted body kit installed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Funny. You sound just like what a "ricer" would sound like if he smoked you. hahaha.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Se7eN said:
Funny. You sound just like what a "ricer" would sound like if he smoked you. hahaha.
And last time I checked, driving like an idiot was part of the "ricer" definition

·
Registered
59 Posts
Last night I went for a cruz downtown, a guy in a acura type-s pulled up to me at the light and started reving, i laughed, shrugged my shoulders and though why the hell not.
Near perfect launch at about 1500 rpm and a bit of clutch massage and i was gone.
Even suprised myself, the weather was cooler and the SS was running better than I can ever remember.
Next set of light the acura pulls up and asks "what the hell is in that thing?"
I responded a 2.0 litre four banger and took off before he noticed the supercharged label..........ah fun times..fum times

·
Registered
186 Posts
speaking of burnt rice. On the way home tonight this riced up civic with one of the biggest spoilers I have ever seen comes up behind me after I had passed him, not trying to get his attention. He does the fly by than slows down in the fast lane until I pull up to him. I hear him downshift, so i do the same, he does the honks and we take off. Rather sad because by the time i shifted into 4th he was 2 cars back.

He most of thought that his spoiler and stickers gave him an extra 100 hp.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Se7eN said:
I was ignoring those idiots until they proceed to slow down to 25 MPH under the speed limit, driving side by side to purposefully slow me down. I was running a little behind on my way to work so what am I supposed to do?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts