Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How old are you? Ok, so you wonder why I ask....I am 34 and really, really like the the look and performance of this car (the SS)...I have not driven it yet, but I think I am going to like it!

Would you think a 34 year old guy, driving one of these would be cheesy?

My fun summer car is Porsche 911...but I need a Chevy vehicle to drive everyday for work....this car would qualify! Let me know your thoughts!

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey.. na... i think it would be a perfect daily driver.. to keep those miles off the porsche! I Just turned 26.. and I can't wait to have something like this again (now I have a mazda6 s, and a chevy 2500hd crew cab truck).. just sold me 600rr.. and probably sell my mazda here shortly.. the cobalt ss just makes a lot of sense for a daily driver.. awesome power (fun to drive).. and great gas milage!! (well.. I guess that depends on how hard u are driving it!)

·
Banned
15 Posts
OK..If no one told you when your birthday was..how old would you be? Many old guys buy vettes and try to cheat this saying!! Who cares what they think! Make yourself happy while you have the chance!! GET ER DONE !!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geez, thanks Camaro...34 is not that old! Thanks for the feedback everyone...I think this car will really apeal to a younger demographic, but as one of you said....it will be fun to drive, probably not too bad in the snow, and great on gas mileage! I actually work with GM on many projects, I will see if I can get some more info on availability dates and what not.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Doesn't really matter, there's a 58 year old in our SRT4 club, and we never bug him about his age, hes a knowlegable guy who likes cars just like the restof us, 34 is young and a cobalt is a car for anybody, I say get one as soon as you can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts