Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is normal or not, or maybe i'm hearing things. Seems that there is a slight buzzing noise that sounds to me like it's coming from the passenger side footwell when I go through the gears. Doesn't sound major, just wondered if anyone else had the same sound or figured out what it was. I haven't dipped into full throttle any yet so nothing should be broken.

Jon

·
Registered
671 Posts
I think SHOULD is the key word in that sentence. And what the hell are you waiting for GO WOT !.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
ya i had a whining noise comming from the passanger side of the car, but i could only hear it if i wasnt talking and the radio was off. the noise got quiter and louder with the throttle. this bothered me greatly so i turned the car on and let it idle while i snooped arround listening for things. found that the wire to my passanger-side tweeter was touching a harness that most likely was going to the trunk. i relocated the wire and it went away. dont know if this ir the same issue, just a thought for you :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm going to have to yell at those guys in trim. :mad:

·
Registered
258 Posts
i also have a buzzing, it is coming from my passenger door panel. something in there is loose.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
My rear view mirror has started vibrating a good bit when the radio is turned up to a decent level. Yay sub vibrations, or something...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts