Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wounding how many people would be intrested in having a get together and a dyno shop or drag strip?

somewhere in so cal?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dyno

Hay look for a good dyno shop down in sd? and let me know if they will have a dyno day for us. im going to get some non cobalt fans in there too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone In La Area

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not close to LA but i do go to LACA sometimes. But the track is not that great. i only pulled off a 15.1 @ 93.5. but i could break into the 14s @ famoso in bakersfield.
Im looking to get together with some other Cobalt people to do some racing maybe @ LACR or another place like Ontario. let me know if there is anyone else. So far its just you and me and chevelleElite in so cal from this site. i have and this post up for some time now. And know one has posted. Is there a good dyno shop down there?

·
Registered
73 Posts
slow4dr said:
Fontana is having the Street Legal drags July 15th & 16th.

www.californiaspeedway.com
There's a bunch of us from SCRLA on RedLineForums.com going to this...we've got a cobalt or two as well. As of now, I think we're rolling with a dozen strong, and still a handfull of maybes.

We'll be there Saturday - still to be determined if anyone will stay/go back for Sunday.

·
Registered
73 Posts
slow4dr said:
I posted in the thread at the RL forums.
Oh, ok - so you're def going Sunday and NOT Saturday?

I won't know if I'm staying (or going back) for Sunday until sometime on Saturday...

·
Registered
21 Posts
im down to go i got a 06 black ss/sc hit me up for meet location so we can all roll deep over there come on cobalt peeps represent i seen a couple around here so i know ur all out there dont be shy come out and play.

·
Registered
73 Posts
And it looks like my Camaro SS buddy will be rolling out on Sunday, which means barring any MAJOR catastrophe on Saturday, I'll be there on Sunday as well.
There's a chance a couple other RLs may come back too, all depends on how Saturday goes.

·
Registered
73 Posts
slow4dr said:
Fontana is having the Street Legal drags July 15th & 16th.

www.californiaspeedway.com
So, the SCRLA is definitely there on Saturday...if you/anyone wants to meet up with us and whatnot, we've got a pot-luck BBQ in the works...pop over to the thread and sign up for whatever you want to bring/contribute.
http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/south-western-forum/12427-july-16-16th-street-legal-autoclub-19.html#post229882

From the looks of things, we have 9 cars and still a few maybe's out there, not counting some of the other cars people are bringing...should be a nice-sized get together.

As for Sunday, like I said, I'm definitely there, with AT LEAST one other RL...the more the merrier.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Most of the SRT guys are going Saturday. After spending most of last weekend outside completely miserable in 100+ degree heat I have decided I am not going.

·
Registered
21 Posts
ill be there just wondering if anyone is going to meet up anywhere so i dont have to roll by myself if anyone lives in the la puente,west covina area hit me up so we can roll i think slow4door will be closest to me hit me up so we can roll 626-961-8506 ask for jose.

·
Registered
73 Posts
slow4dr said:
Most of the SRT guys are going Saturday. After spending most of last weekend outside completely miserable in 100+ degree heat I have decided I am not going.
That's what we got canopies for...and a GIANT wind fan!!! Water Misters would make our spot CHILL as hell!

Anyway, I understand - I'm dreading myself, somewhat...

Nova, I got you down...check back over there for the food though - chips and sodas are taken already. Think we got condiments and hamburger/hot dog buns left.

·
Registered
73 Posts
ChevelleElite said:
Where is this at? I would be down if it isnt too far from SD
It's in Fontana...think we got 4 cars coming up from S.D. already...gonna be an early day, but should be WELL worth it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts