Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Im getting my car fixed the week after thanksgiving so Ill be ready for going out again after that.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have already raced Srt man. Hes a really good driver with a quick car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Butch Sosa said:
Yeah he won. But I beat another orange SRt4 that was stock.
nice kill... ;)

come onnnnnnnnn...any1 want as fun race or something...im not that modded...all the cobalts ive seen dont wana race cuz they think i got stuff done to it...since i have a 3in open downpipe but damn come on...its just for fun anywayz...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey srt-man. I raced a 2003 GT mustang and beat him last night. Did you see that wrx???? That guy just blew buy all of us. Who did you race?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Butch Sosa said:
Hey srt-man. I raced a 2003 GT mustang and beat him last night. Did you see that wrx???? That guy just blew buy all of us. Who did you race?
I raced a turbo integra, I think it was a forest green with EDO performance stickers, and the silver SRT.
the first race I had beat both of them, no problem, then we were setting up for the second one and the integ guy honk 3 times and blow passed me, I wasn't even really, he said to do a 40 punch, but he got a good 2 cars on mel, and I couldn't make catch up.
then we stop a a light and he said the first run he was on low boost and the second on high boost at 10psi.
then I got a race with a 90-91 mustang and put bus lengths on him.

everyone went back to Wendy's but I had to get back to work.

congrats on your kill, and are you talking about the white wrx?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yeah I got in a race with the Silver SRT4 and the Integra. That Integra was fast. was the silver SRT4 stock I dont think he was.
Yeah the white WRX was really fast, he came from behind and passed the SRT4 me and the Integra!!! It was crazy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Butch Sosa said:
Yeah I got in a race with the Silver SRT4 and the Integra. That Integra was fast. was the silver SRT4 stock I dont think he was.
Yeah the white WRX was really fast, he came from behind and passed the SRT4 me and the Integra!!! It was crazy.
the white wrx is the one that runs low 12's, I raced him before.
so you were with us that whole time, I didn't know that was you racing that srt and
integ, I plan to run him again this sat.
silver srt has agp wastegate actuator boosting around 15 psi, not sure, and I think intake.
that was some good runs, you going to be gone this weekend right?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well I my parents are in town so I dont know if Im going to go out there.

But Yeah thats what I heard that he runs low 12's.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts