Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's go racing!!!!

April 30th at bandimere.

I am taking the Redline with The newly Installed GM stage 2 kit down to see what she can do, Any else interested?

·
Registered
249 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
Let's go racing!!!!

April 30th at bandimere.

I am taking the Redline with The newly Installed GM stage 2 kit down to see what she can do, Any else interested?
I posted a responce on the redline forums, But I am in if I am back in town by then

·
Registered
431 Posts
Put me (us) down for a maybe

·
Registered
347 Posts
oh hell yeah. i am in. i always race the club clashes and all the sport compacts. that race is the coy's street machine race right? i should hopefully have the M-90 on by then so this could get intresting.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be cool to see an m-90 SS out there!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
That would be cool to see an m-90 SS out there!!!
yeah i am excited as hell we are going to start the testing later this week. the adapter plate is finally done so we just have to bolt it up and mount the 90 on and off we go (hopefully)

·
Registered
441 Posts
I gotta see dyno sheets for the m-90. That should make for a sick torque curve.

·
Registered
347 Posts
oh trust me i plan on all that. some are saying it won't make that much difference due to the amount of power it takes to spin the m-90. so we will see.
i also plan on having the intense stage 3 kit a little later. this is going to be great i think. i will post the dyno sheets when it is all said and done with video for the non believers. lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a whole box of M-90s left over from last 4th of July. I didn't think they were that great ;)

·
Registered
347 Posts
16sy16 said:
I have a whole box of M-90s left over from last 4th of July. I didn't think they were that great ;)

hehehehehe now thats funny

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey for those who would be interested there is a huge car meet at Sonics tonight at 92nd and federal. starts around 7:00pm until when ever i will be going. would love to see more cobalts and or redlines. give me a call if you might be there 303-929-4579

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
littleSS said:
Hey for those who would be interested there is a huge car meet at Sonics tonight at 92nd and federal. starts around 7:00pm until when ever i will be going. would love to see more cobalts and or redlines. give me a call if you might be there 303-929-4579

The wife and I will be there around 7:00-7:30 pm, what time will you be there?

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
i am going for the 7:30 mark

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
sorry wolfeman i didn't get there until 8:00 but man was there a lot of cars in the hr i was there bunch of sti's and evo's. did you get a chance to make it?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I was there at 7:30pm But must have left just before you got there. when I left there was only 1 evo, acouple DSMs, and an SRT-4. The best car there was a moustang ( I think it was a GT 350 or 500). I thought there was going to be more people there but I geuss they all showed up after I left.
onefstgtu was there as well but he left before I did.

·
Registered
347 Posts
well damn it. sorry i was running late. i didn't have anyones number. i think i have onefstgtu's but was unsure if he was going or not. we need to set up another day to just go a mess around or hang out. maybe meet at hooters up there by you guys on 120th right? there is another guy who really wants to set something up so let me know. i will be at the track on the 30th for sure installing stage three kit on wed or thrus. and then the M-90 before track day

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
Yeah, I was there at 7:30pm But must have left just before you got there. when I left there was only 1 evo, acouple DSMs, and an SRT-4. The best car there was a moustang ( I think it was a GT 350 or 500). I thought there was going to be more people there but I geuss they all showed up after I left.
onefstgtu was there as well but he left before I did.

oh yea rob from ingalls would like to talk to you as well if you have time. he was hoping you were going to be around becuase he was there too. if you want give me a call of e-mail me and i will get you the info. he wants to try the brace on your car as well. hell you might even get it for free too

·
Registered
431 Posts
Ghey, were out. We have to move that day. So anyone who isn't going...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
littleSS said:
oh yea rob from ingalls would like to talk to you as well if you have time. he was hoping you were going to be around becuase he was there too. if you want give me a call of e-mail me and i will get you the info. he wants to try the brace on your car as well. hell you might even get it for free too

Hell, yeah I would love to also have a brace before apr.30th. give me a call at 720-839-9573, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 148 Posts