Cobalts SS banner

Can't Sleep

3K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Dan Richards 
#1 ·
Ever since I test drove a Cobalt SS about a week and a half ago, I haven't gotten any sleep. I mean that I am up until 5am or so laying in my bed thinking about them. I am so afriad that they will all sell before the 5th or July(GMS). Besides that I just can't stop imagining myself driving one. Such slick cars.

I just thought I would vent to you guys... :D

#12 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
Holy crap I wish someone would buy me one, every time you say that I get more and more jealous... :mad:
I feel ya man i see one everyday going to work it makes me cry then makes me want to go in a coner and rock back in forth untill the pain goes away. :(

LOL not really but i do see one every day.

#22 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
If I ever get "done" with my Cobalt (years after I buy it) then I'll just buy another car to play with..... :rolleyes: :D
Yeap that is why i will buy a 69 Camaro to play with and that way i will have a car that i will never get tired of and one that i can just play with. :D

#24 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
:eek: DUDE!!! Why were you and I not born as twins?!?!?!??! A 69 Camaro is my DREAM car!!!! (black of course!!!!) And we're both lookin to get Cobalt SS's :rolleyes:
ROFL OMG that is great yeah i know that is funny. GOSH!!!!
OMG the 69 Camaro's were the best of the best Camaro's IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.