Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.caranddriver.com

Vote in the poll today! So far the SRTforums crowd is edging out the RSX-S from the top slot. Get your Cobalt SS/SC up there so we can get the domestics out front.

p.s. No comments on the article itself! That pretty much degrades into a flamefest and leads to banning by the Admins.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
no way we're going to even get close to winning, half the people that own the ss probably don't even know about these forums, much less a small survey on a page of c&d.com lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, the Cobalt went up 1%....some people are voting.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
iball said:
well, the Cobalt went up 1%....some people are voting.

that's because they don't have ip filters set up

i sit here and click ss s/c then run my batch file that cleans out temp files, go back to c&d.com and it lets me vote again. i voted almost 20 times in 5 minutes

now i'm just going to go and skew the results because their web admin is dumb :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
87camaroPA said:
ROFL...HAHAHAHA..that is awsome.

if you guys want, do you want to use my batch file?

the way it works is place my batch file on your dektop, place a shortcut to c&d.com right beside it. you go to c&d.com vote, close out internet explorer, then click on the batch file right beside it, then open up IE vote, close down, run the batch file and continue lol i will pm you the batch file, but i will not post it, i don't want the srt guys getting it

pm me if you want it

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
87camaroPA said:
No thanks i got a Apple and all i got to do is delete my cookies and i can vote again and again.. :D

yeah that's wht this does, but it's a shortcut link right beside my ie bookmark lol

i got a friend who is bored helping out too

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Set Mozilla to never allow cookies from caranddriver.com then just keep clicking the link over and over again.
Much faster.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think they'll just wind up "adjusting" the numbers anyway to make it jive with their article.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what's your superfast way? The batch file clicking thing?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
********-using bastard! :D
I did the same thing. 10 clicks in a row, over and over again in Mozilla with a 2-second delay.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts