1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 20 - 22, 2007
HOT SUMMER NITES ROD RUN
Karl Stefan Memorial Airport, Norfolk, NE

Post in here if you are going to attend. Wouldnt mind having our own Shin-dig!

·
Registered
174 Posts
July 20 - 22, 2007
HOT SUMMER NITES ROD RUN
Karl Stefan Memorial Airport, Norfolk, NE

Post in here if you are going to attend. Wouldnt mind having our own Shin-dig!
I will have to see...we might be doing my headunit install and building my box....I will be @ the Car show in West Point tho.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Trust me you would rather be at the cruise night on that Friday.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Box!!!! Your kidding right? I really hope you dont care about racing or anything like that.......

·
Registered
174 Posts
Box!!!! Your kidding right? I really hope you dont care about racing or anything like that.......
Box is in their for the car shows for trunk decoration...taken out if I want to race...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Box is in their for the car shows for trunk decoration...taken out if I want to race...

I was gonna say i have 2 tens in my car right now cuz i was gonna sell them to someone and never took them back out and now i cant get traction through 1 and the 1-2 is intense wheel spin (not normal for me).

You have subs cuz i have 2 JL 10's that i am selling as well as a rockford amp too

·
Registered
597 Posts
Fuck Car shows

What ever happened to performance modifications winning shows?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cody.... I dont know where you came from but that shit just aint cool anymore..... hahahahah

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was gonna say i have 2 tens in my car right now cuz i was gonna sell them to someone and never took them back out and now i cant get traction through 1 and the 1-2 is intense wheel spin (not normal for me).

You have subs cuz i have 2 JL 10's that i am selling as well as a rockford amp too
Yeah I have subs...(2) brand new kicker comp cvr12's. I just need a decent amp to run 300 to 400w to each speaker. The dual voicecoil speakers can only handle 400rms. I was looking for a monoblock D that wis 1 ohm stable...but I can settle for a 2 ohm stable amp. Specs on the RF..??

·
Registered
597 Posts
If you run clean power they will handle much more than 400 watts.

I had 500 watts continuous going to one 12" JL W3 and it sounded fucking sweet. But then again it was accompanied by 6 mids and 6 tweeters.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I will be @ 89.7 the River, River Riot. All day show with a bunch of bands.

·
Registered
174 Posts
You must not know what you'll be missing.:(
Nope I did not have an utter frikken clue what I missed. I got back on Sunday @ 5pm. I did a few flips to see if anyone was out and about and even went by the airport where @ that time, they were packing everything up.

·
Registered
597 Posts
You missed out on a load of fun.

I myself got quite a few races in on Friday and Staurday night so did Klug. There was a few douche bags from Columbus that kinda screwed things up on Saturday but it was still fun.

·
Registered
174 Posts
You missed out on a load of fun.

I myself got quite a few races in on Friday and Staurday night so did Klug. There was a few douche bags from Columbus that kinda screwed things up on Saturday but it was still fun.
So what did the douches do..??? Seems like the town of Columbus does have quite a few douches. Is it me or is it everytime I go to the town I feel like I have to take another shower instantly when I go through that town..?

·
Registered
597 Posts
The little assholes brough up a few Mustangs and was telling everyone they were bolt-on only. Truth was they all had very large shots of nitrous. They got all mad that I wouldn't race them unless they were off the bottle.

Klug ran a 2003 GT and was handing it's ass to him then he just accelerated like mad. Then they tried to say it was nearly stock. I think we all know a GT has no top end what so ever.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The little assholes brough up a few Mustangs and was telling everyone they were bolt-on only. Truth was they all had very large shots of nitrous. They got all mad that I wouldn't race them unless they were off the bottle.

Klug ran a 2003 GT and was handing it's ass to him then he just accelerated like mad. Then they tried to say it was nearly stock. I think we all know a GT has no top end what so ever.
Bottle fed is what I refer to as cheater spray. I would of told them I would race them motor 4 motor. Little pansy ass kids and their spray. The mustangs can't think of any other way to beat superior cars without spray. Well when all of us are still running circles around their asses, they will be up shits creek when their motors go. It is a FORD so we know it is sooner than later.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I just hate it when people like that play the it's stock game.

If I modded my car I would say so, it's pretty lame to say your stock when poping the hood says otherwise. After having a 1991 GT and a 2003 GT it was pretty easy to spot there mods and n2o lines.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just hate it when people like that play the it's stock game.

If I modded my car I would say so, it's pretty lame to say your stock when poping the hood says otherwise. After having a 1991 GT and a 2003 GT it was pretty easy to spot there mods and n2o lines.
Shakes head...only good for a mustang is when it is wrapped around a pole!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Next time I see that 03 hes going down once i get all my shit on. Hey SSx i was gonna turn around and fuck with you a little bit but i was heading to work and was already pushing it for time. Heres the video of that 03 and i racing.

I whooped his ass out of the hole and everything. FWD Bitch. Then nitrous happend.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HUl1x4aDf_0

1 - 20 of 29 Posts