Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Buncha pics of my car and a couple others I thought were cool. I love the orange skylark, that color in person was amazing, I love how it reflected. Not to mention, I owned a Skylark so of course the guy gets my vote.

The blue one is a Chevrolet delivery van from the 60's--I liked that a lot too. My first time showing a car, it went really well. I walked away with "Best Sport Compact" despite the Supra, SRT-4 (Stg 1), and Infinity. No Hondas showed up though, that was weird. All in all, a very good first experience.

I couldn't be happier! A good day, despite the sunburn. (Sidenote: Dealer messed up my power steering, it's not functioning so getting that baby outta storage locker and in the grass was REEEEALLLLY HARD. :p

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you kindly! She's my pride and joy, and a TON of fun to take around the twisties!

P.S. I was doing 68mph on a 25mph off-ramp in WY with my Integra GSR the other day from picking the car up, it was INSANE! Didn't hop, roll, or lean--not even a little bit. God Bless Koni adjustables. Thank God for Wilwood brakes. --phew!--

Edit: Here's some of my new color-matched neon (sorry for the quality..cheap camera)

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
hey raven, where did you get the engine cover plates? i have seen another one like yours, but it was yellow. who made them and how much? thanks.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup, came from SSC-a little pricey but it's soooo worth it. :) I couldn't be happier

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
awesome. thanks both of you. they look sweet. nice placing at the car show. hope to see it here in denver soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts