Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have an 2009 cobalt ss. I recently changed the clutch out for a spec stage one and just replaced the release bearing due to it grinding. The problem I have been dealing with is no matter how much I bleed it manually I can't get it to build pressure there are no leaks and I even replaced the clutch pipe but no luck. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
did you figure this out?? i just replace the transmission, clutch, and flywheel. wont go into gear while on and will go into gear while off??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok I have an 2009 cobalt ss. I recently changed the clutch out for a spec stage one and just replaced the release bearing due to it grinding. The problem I have been dealing with is no matter how much I bleed it manually I can't get it to build pressure there are no leaks and I even replaced the clutch pipe but no luck. Any suggestions?
I've seen videos using a vacuum pump and a rubber stopper 1 and 1/2 in pumping the reservoir itself all the bubbles come back up towards the top of course using gravity a crazy amount of air will come out that way I'm waiting for the rubber stopper to come in to try this method

1 - 10 of 10 Posts