Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
Mercury that is sweet.. :eek:

Could you send me a bigger image of your avatar to play with?
I would like to do something like this of our CSS..

I use Corel Photo Paint, and I am not that good, but your image would be a good place to start. I take it you are using Photochop :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lonewholf said:
Mercury that is sweet.. :eek:

Could you send me a bigger image of your avatar to play with?
I would like to do something like this of our CSS..

I use Corel Photo Paint, and I am not that good, but your image would be a good place to start. I take it you are using Photochop :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
Mercury said:
:eek: OMG :eek:
That is beautiful... Can you do one in black PLEEEAAASEEEEE??

I want to use the image to make some iron-ons for some Tshirts(personal, not to sell)..

Damn that is hot!! How in the heck did you do it so quick??????

EDIT: OK! I followed the link and found out where it came from :eek:
Still, can you play with turning it black, and maybe some of the other colors for the guys on the forum?? :D

I also found this statement to be funny, especially the part about, "looks Like" :rolleyes:
"Great t-shirt designed by the legendary Carl Greatrix from the UK. This is a cartoon image of a car that looks like a Chevy Cobalt. Not affiliated with Chevrolet or GM" LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
Ok, I decided to try my hand at it ... Let me know what you all think so far.
I am not finished with it, and I am thinking of trying to do all of the colors.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
DC52NV said:
those cartoon pics look badass. can someone who is bored do my car. lol
Isn't that your car in your avatar :p ?? It does need gold rims to match your car ;) If I get the time I will see if I can make the rims gold.. I am not very good at this car stuff, but then what the hell :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Lonewholf said:
Isn't that your car in your avatar :p ?? It does need gold rims to match your car ;) If I get the time I will see if I can make the rims gold.. I am not very good at this car stuff, but then what the hell :D
yes that is my car on my avatar. :D thanks man, i really appreciate it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
DC52NV said:
yes that is my car on my avatar. :D thanks man, i really appreciate it. :)
Crap, that avatar is an animated gif(duh) :eek: .. I tried it, but then your rims were flashing like the hazards :rolleyes: . Do you have any other caricatures of your car? I am sure when Mercury hops back in here, he could probably help out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
Lonewholf said:
Crap, that avatar is an animated gif(duh) :eek: .. I tried it, but then your rims were flashing like the hazards :rolleyes: . Do you have any other caricatures of your car? I am sure when Mercury hops back in here, he could probably help out.
oh wait sorry, i thought you meant if my car is the one on my sig. the avatar is just a .gif file i found in the rsx forums. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
OK, lets see what Mercury can do for you... In the meantime hunt around and see if you can find any cool caricatures of the RSX Type S. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,187 Posts
Mercury said:
I got bored last night so I decided to do a cartoon of my car. Let me know what you think.



I also made the little cobalt in my avatar as well. :D

Cool i was doing something like that in Illustrator CS. :D But the file was WAY to big. :( I am working on a VERY detailed one the file is like 50 MB's.
 
1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Top