Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Mercury that is sweet.. :eek:

Could you send me a bigger image of your avatar to play with?
I would like to do something like this of our CSS..

I use Corel Photo Paint, and I am not that good, but your image would be a good place to start. I take it you are using Photochop :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lonewholf said:
Mercury that is sweet.. :eek:

Could you send me a bigger image of your avatar to play with?
I would like to do something like this of our CSS..

I use Corel Photo Paint, and I am not that good, but your image would be a good place to start. I take it you are using Photochop :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Mercury said:
:eek: OMG :eek:
That is beautiful... Can you do one in black PLEEEAAASEEEEE??

I want to use the image to make some iron-ons for some Tshirts(personal, not to sell)..

Damn that is hot!! How in the heck did you do it so quick??????

EDIT: OK! I followed the link and found out where it came from :eek:
Still, can you play with turning it black, and maybe some of the other colors for the guys on the forum?? :D

I also found this statement to be funny, especially the part about, "looks Like" :rolleyes:
"Great t-shirt designed by the legendary Carl Greatrix from the UK. This is a cartoon image of a car that looks like a Chevy Cobalt. Not affiliated with Chevrolet or GM" LOL

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok, I decided to try my hand at it ... Let me know what you all think so far.
I am not finished with it, and I am thinking of trying to do all of the colors.

·
Registered
297 Posts
DC52NV said:
those cartoon pics look badass. can someone who is bored do my car. lol
Isn't that your car in your avatar :p ?? It does need gold rims to match your car ;) If I get the time I will see if I can make the rims gold.. I am not very good at this car stuff, but then what the hell :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lonewholf said:
Isn't that your car in your avatar :p ?? It does need gold rims to match your car ;) If I get the time I will see if I can make the rims gold.. I am not very good at this car stuff, but then what the hell :D
yes that is my car on my avatar. :D thanks man, i really appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
DC52NV said:
yes that is my car on my avatar. :D thanks man, i really appreciate it. :)
Crap, that avatar is an animated gif(duh) :eek: .. I tried it, but then your rims were flashing like the hazards :rolleyes: . Do you have any other caricatures of your car? I am sure when Mercury hops back in here, he could probably help out.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lonewholf said:
Crap, that avatar is an animated gif(duh) :eek: .. I tried it, but then your rims were flashing like the hazards :rolleyes: . Do you have any other caricatures of your car? I am sure when Mercury hops back in here, he could probably help out.
oh wait sorry, i thought you meant if my car is the one on my sig. the avatar is just a .gif file i found in the rsx forums. :p

·
Registered
297 Posts
OK, lets see what Mercury can do for you... In the meantime hunt around and see if you can find any cool caricatures of the RSX Type S. ;)

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Mercury said:
I got bored last night so I decided to do a cartoon of my car. Let me know what you think.

I also made the little cobalt in my avatar as well. :D

Cool i was doing something like that in Illustrator CS. :D But the file was WAY to big. :( I am working on a VERY detailed one the file is like 50 MB's.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts